Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Not fair
darhseel -aveneet did so amazing dance yet got 26 marks equal to Gc's performance where he didn't even dance but only few lifts
and Jayati , she did Dance , i loved her performance , it was amazing and she got 25 marks less than GC
πŸ˜•
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
the judges can't judge... no way did GC deserve more marks than Jayati and equal to Darsheel!
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
***edit: please stick to this week's performance, no need to refer to past topics unnecessarily**+
Edited by tannipartner - 12 years ago
stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Not fair

darhseel -aveneet did so amazing dance yet got 26 marks equal to Gc's performance where he didn't even dance but only few lifts
and Jayati , she did Dance , i loved her performance , it was amazing and she got 25 marks less than GC
πŸ˜•

How the hell the Ravi Kisen deserve 9 for that Tango. He hard;y did anything..it was all his choreo.
NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am frustrated with Judges scoing this season - especially Madhuri and Karan...
Darsheet and Avneet were fantastic today - and they got 26! Same as GC-Shampa and Lower than Bhaarti-Savio!!
Jayati and Diwakar were fierce with their Taandav and just managed a 25! Lower than the over-scored GC-Shampa and Bhaarti-Savio again!
Ravi Kisan managed a 27!!! Why and how!!
Pratyusha and Dipak gave another very graceful performance and again were the most unfortunate of the lot and got only 24!!!
What are the judges really up to! Can they be more fair and square please?
Also - Why cant they actually lock all their scores at the same time and reveal gradually... Karan's scores are like a carbon copy of Madhuri! Why is he there as a separate judge then?
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hats off to Salman- Isha yaar! What a performance! What dance! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
And man she lifted him up in the last step! 😲 πŸ˜†

Salman is brilliant as choreographer really! πŸ‘ This is now my fav. jodi of the season! πŸ˜†

Darsheel n Avneet are my second fav.! Good going bacha party! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Jayati's dance was good as well!

Pratyusha - good dancer, hope next round main she shows that fire and energy that Madhuri asked her to! I think Pratyusha can be one of the top contenders - Her dance seems effortless πŸ‘, as in it does not appear that she is struggling to do any step! So I guess she will be able to carry off much more difficult steps easily!

Sanath was better than Sushil, shd have got more than Sushil!
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^^

TOUCHE!!

Disclaimer: The caps above in no way signify that I am shouting on the net; they are just to emphasize that i fully agree with certain comments.
Thank you😊

***edit: irrelevant part edited out***
Edited by shopaholicNY - 12 years ago
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Personally I have never felt that judges marks were above reproach... Its only Remo whose judging has somewhat impressed me so far...Madhuri's has been most disappointing... As for GC's marks, I think 1 point less would have been OK. 25 is what I think he deserved, and +1 is a bit generous but not too disproportionate. And yes many people have pointed out this in Criticism thread😊 I am most surprised at Ravi Kissan's marks though,he didnt deserve more than 25 IMO.

*** edited, stick to topic, don't bring past threads****
stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Bring TERENCE ON for some unbiased & fair judging and comments. EVen Viewers get to learn listening to his points unlike the sexy, sex appeal,perfect jodi kinda comments!!
246851 thumbnail
Considering the special volatile situation the forum is in and a single offbeat remark might escalate into something turbulent, my request, use this thread to discuss only, and only this week's performance. Whether judges this week are biased or not is a valid point. But not what some members did two weeks back in some long closed thread.

This is a warning. henceforward, all irrelevant posts will be trashed, even when they have valid discussion points hidden somewhere.