Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Peeped in so many times thinking of participating in the discussion.
But avoided due to fights here. Atalst maybe hoping it will be safe here to commnet.

Saturday performance.

GC - Shampa was awesome tonight. Gurmeet was ofcourse better than the last 2 performance. But I still don't see much dancing from his side other than lifting and expressions. He still needs to loosen up a lot. But tonight he seems to be confident and nervousness was less maybe because he was good at these kind of romantic hot dances. But personally I don't think that performance deserves a 26. Because contestant were not doing much dancing. No chemistry is there. Shampa seems to be aloof. The bonding she had with Sushant I ahve not seen here. It is like she is doing a job. So maybe there are reasons for that.
Funny GC asked votes from only ladies. He is too much promoting his hotness rather than talent. They were lucky to be the first contestants and their first 2 perofrmances are so bad, when the judges saw even a little bit improvement they went over board in giving points.

Gia - She was good compared with the past 2 performances. I think she s going the right way. Slowly improving. As remo said her hip movement has to be improved. But there were lot of dancing in the performance from both. So the points given were I believe less. She deserve a 25 or 26. Comparing with Gurmeet Shampa performance, Gia & nishant was much better. So her points should be higher in my opinion.

Bharti - She was awesome. She is the surprise package. She was entertaining with her jokes. well if she was not in this competition this year it would have been really boring with the dances they have shown so far. in the competition. Well deserved marks.

Archana - I think she is the weakest after Talat or equal to him and Sanam was the weakest choreo. They should be eliminated next. I don't think they have performed to the level of 20 point. This time judges are not going below 20 is a surprise. Why I don't know. Even for the worst performances they are giving atleast 20, like last week they have given for very weak performances 22.

Shibani - I loved this performance. Shibani was very graceful and her expressions was also fab. With right amount of dancing well deserved 27.

Sushil - I don't know what to say about him.He is entertaining and a good person inside.
I love Manish anchoring. But Ragini is a real bad anchor.

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: znursingh

Small correction,please-The Rumba is an Afro-Cuban dance not a Latin American dance form-but I agree about the clothes

Actually what we see in most competitions is Ballroom Rumba..which is always clubbed with Latin dances for some reason. I haven't seen it being described separately in any dancing competition. Thanks for pointing this out, I would have never go to know this😳 πŸ˜†
33789 thumbnail
I have a question. Why did everyone but Bharti perform non-Indian dance styles? I must not have listened carefully but was there a particular rule for the round? Must have been as everyone tried out a western form. In which case I dont understand why Bharti was an exception.

This is just a query but finding it a bit weird.
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked Shibani the best.. after her it was Bharti's performance.. then Gia followed by GC.. and bottom 2 would be Archana and Sushil in that order πŸ˜› IMO Shibani deserved 28/29 points.. πŸ˜”
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shibani was the best of all... awesome choreo by punit..

bharti was amazing... she is soo full of energy, spark and spirit...27 is really well desrved

aarchana was quite irritating..and sanam as well.. if i m not wrong, ball room dancers dont lipsync

i think kjo exaggerated GC's perfomance ... overall 26 is a decent mark from the judges pannel..
there is very little to do for the male partner in rumba style.. except for holding and lifting the lady partner...
i guess shampa's outfit is highly inspired from this video...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBE-V6n0oUA&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]
lavanya92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It 's indian platform not so the dress could have been more better than what she wored. Something that would cover her in a more sensuous way for indian audiance . my mom dad liked his performance but they were saying her dress was terrible. what sibani wore could have also been good. It is uneven in the front & back .see shibani & gopi vahu their dresses in latin america will be more vulgur because i have seen people performing samba tongo but she was just fine nearly suitable to that dance.
atria thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bulls-eye

I have a question. Why did everyone but Bharti perform non-Indian dance styles? I must not have listened carefully but was there a particular rule for the round? Must have been as everyone tried out a western form. In which case I dont understand why Bharti was an exception.

This is just a query but finding it a bit weird.

Not just Bharti, I think Jayati today is also doing an Indian dance. I didn't exactly understand the concept for the round. They said dance challenge or something, basically a dance form the contestant has never tried before. But for a non-dancer, any dance is never tried before. So in this case you can give them almost any dance form. I much preferred the older format where every one performed one out of two dance forms so that you could directly compare that A's salsa was better than B's salsa etc. Here anyway you have such a diverse group of contestants, then if you give everyone a different dance form, its difficult to compare.
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys how have the performaces been so far? In today's episode?
605921 thumbnail
πŸ₯³salman isha best ha yaar πŸ‘
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Bharti was the best and then Shibani. Gurmeet did extremely well considering this debacle of the last performance. Gia was ok and Sushil well I only adore the guy for his personality. Manish and Ragini were rocking as always