Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

51559 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetrahz

Finger crossed!! I think Darsheel performance is also good!! I think Isha, Darsheel and Bharti will be in Top 3!!

No comparing between them.. As Isha is the best but Bharti is gud too πŸ˜‰
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rolzz

Shibani and Puneet was sizzling today...I thought they should have gotten atleast one 10!! But forsome aspiring to be an actress, she cant act to save her life...

Archana is soo irritating and snobbish... I am glad Remo rightly pointed her mistake out!
Bharti was superb...Her expression wre to die for...
GC's dance was not that great as it was hyped..They lack chemistry.. All GC had to do was move here and there and lift Shampa (which he did the best)
Gia is improving..She had the attitude at aleast ...she has put on weight..
Susheel and his choreographer were a delight..
Cant wait to seee Isha and Darsheel's acts tomorrow!!

Yaa!! I too notice it, she was slim in first episode!!! She has put on weight
naureenfizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

No comparing between them.. As Isha is the best but Bharti is gud too πŸ˜‰

I know Isha is one of the best dancer I have ever seen!! Isha is Isha!! No one can beat Sasha in dancing!! Ya!!

I think Bharti is good and work very hard for JDJ that' s why I want to see her in Top3!! She is at least better then these daily soap actor
Edited by sweetrahz - 12 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm gonna just share some of my opinions about today's show.

1. What's with the lip-synching? Anyone, who has any knowledge in dance, please tell me if this is normal or part of the style of dance? Since when do ballroom dancers sing? I found that weird and off-putting.

2. The contestants are improving. Nice to see that! Some did much better than their previous performances.

3. I do no agree with the bottom three and I most certainly do not agree with the top scorer. Sanath and Sushil were worse than Archana and Shibani. But at the least the elimination was fair. Talat Aziz was lacking in dancing skills. I don't think he could've ever improved. The top-scorer, Gurmeet, was not correct. He is not the worst, but he is also far from the best. I thought this was a little off too.

4. The judges scoring makes no sense whatsoever! It confuses me so much and makes me mad.

5. Overall, a better episode compared to the previous weeks' performances.
naureenfizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

I'm gonna just share some of my opinions about today's show.

1. What's with the lip-synching? Anyone, who has any knowledge in dance, please tell me if this is normal or part of the style of dance? Since when do ballroom dancers sing? I found that weird and off-putting.

2. The contestants are improving. Nice to see that! Some did much better than their previous performances.

3. I do no agree with the bottom three and I most certainly do not agree with the top scorer. Sanath and Sushil were worse than Archana and Shibani. But at the least the elimination was fair. Talat Aziz was lacking in dancing skills. I don't think he could've ever improved. The top-scorer, Gurmeet, was not correct. He is not the worst, but he is also far from the best. I thought this was a little off too.

4. The judges scoring makes no sense whatsoever! It confuses me so much and makes me mad.

5. Overall, a better episode compared to the previous weeks' performances.

True Gurmeet has got highest votes which is unfair to those who work hard for JDJ!!
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Gurmeet is overrated... he definitely didn't deserve 26! there was a lot of miscoordination between them and I didn't find them sexy! (i like GC and watch Punar Vivah but not so impressed by him in JDJ yet)

Sibani was amazing!! loved the whole performance! Puneet choreographed it really well and Sibani performed brilliantly!

Bharti was good on the fast paced song and entertaining as always!

I think Sibani was a lot better than Bharti so they shouldn't have got the same mark!

I would've gave Sibani 27/28, Bharti 26, and Gurmeet 25!

waiting for Isha and Darsheel's performances tomorrow!!! 😊
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago
atria thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gurmeet-Shampa : 25/30 for me, felt the two nines to be a bit excessive. Gurmeet was much better than last couple of times, his body movements were definitely crisper, he seemed more confident too. The bulk of the dancing seemd to be done by Shampa, but I think that is the case for many of these western dance forms anyway. Good performance.

Gia-Nishant : 23/30. Gia is not a bad dancer, but one word characterizes all her performances to date, forgettable. Maybe its Gia's mild stage presence, or Nishant's strictly okay choreography, but they just don't stand out. Gia will most likely last a bit longer since she has plenty of fans, but she needs a break-out dance to make non-fans notice her.

Archana-Sanam : 19-20/30. They were bad, just couldn't connect to them. Sanam is too inexperienced as a choreo, and Archana is a bit clumsy. Given that they don't have a great vote-bank, they could be the next to go.

Bharti-Savio : 26/30 for me.πŸ‘ Bharti has amazing energy for her size. And she did get the adayein part of the dance correct. It was a very enjoyable performance. I do wonder if she will be able to keep up with the increasing competition, obviously she will not be able to use her body the way an Isha or Shivani can. Savio will need to come up with really interesting choreography. Love her spirit though.

Shivani-Punit : 27/30. πŸ‘ Now she was absolutely great, wonderful body movements, killer expressions, beautiful choreography by Punit. Sadly she doesn't seem to have much of a vote-bank, but I hope at least next week she is safe. I did think the whole movie sequence with Manish was super-funny because she had one fixed expression on her face.πŸ˜† Did she not understand what was being said? Oh well, she's definitely a good dancer anyway.

Sushil-Alisha : Ummm 15/30? Like Remo said, its hard to mark his dance technically. He has a very endearing quality to him though. And I did feel sorry for Alisha, she's an amazing dancer and clever choreographer, but the raw material is just not there. Oh well, I kind of enjoy seeing him around.πŸ˜†

Manish was very funny today, his experience as a host and stand-up comedian shows. Ragini was not as good compared to him.

The judges were more or less on the mark today, liked their judgment. Karan is funny.πŸ˜† The other think I liked about today was that most performances were heavy on the dance and less on story-telling, props etc. Looks like tomorrow's performances will be the same. Looks like the competition is serious now.

From tomorrow's promo, except from Sanath all the others appeared to dance well. I'm going to predict 29-30 for both Jayati and Isha, and 27 for Darsheel. Ravi and Pratyusha may get 26-27 also. Sanath appears to have two left feel still.

Edited by atria - 12 years ago
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ramsitakidasi

no bashers also !! bashers of GC r biggest hypocrites in this forum more than droolers! mods plzz close this topic!

Droolers please stay away from this threadπŸ˜†
Edited by happygolucky - 12 years ago
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

Gurmeet is overrated... he definitely didn't deserve 26! there was a lot of miscoordination between them and I didn't find them sexy! (i like GC and watch Punar Vivah but not so impressed by him in JDJ yet)

Sibani was amazing!! loved the whole performance! Puneet choreographed it really well and Sibani performed brilliantly!

Bharti was good on the fast paced song and entertaining as always!

I think Sibani was a lot better than Bharti so they shouldn't have got the same mark!

I would've gave Sibani 27/28, Bharti 26, and Gurmeet 25!

waiting for Isha and Darsheel's performances tomorrow!!! 😊

exjectly now i saw his performance not last night , judges r very polite with him ...uske saath prob ye hai ek to vo stiff hai but when vo flexcible honey ki try karta hai girly type act karney lagta hai πŸ˜† jo movment vo kar rha tha vo girls ki adaye hoti hai all the time he dance like sanat jo sanat ka last act tha vo same tha sara dance cherographer ne kiya vo bas khada tha i saw rumba salmaan ko kartey huye in DID he was not faminine at all ...i would say bharti ke cherographer ne jo cherectar pakda tha gurmeet ka style vo hai jis way mai savio move karta aya i thought ye to gurmeet style mai dance kar rha hai but in last madhuri admitt this as ''nacha'' cherectar u acted good πŸ˜† ...archna ka attitude bhot hi kharab tha remo's comment was very right when u perform pls only do ur performance apni beauty hair dress uspey dyaan mat do ...shivaani was much much better than her
686375 thumbnail
after talat now i want sanat jaaye bahar he is pathetic dancer ...sushel ke chance less hai , vo audience se kaafi connect karta hai his personality is like this ...people like these kind of person saadgi ,innocence se bhara hua u cant say him jhalla but can say a innocent person rohit shetti also pointed out this
Edited by ANNMT - 12 years ago