Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Yaar i hope aesa hi ho

May the best win!!! Hey I am very excited for Isha-Salman performance!! The promo was too good!!!
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetrahz

May the best win!!! Hey I am very excited for Isha-Salman performance!! The promo was too good!!!

Yes i m w8ing for this too.. hope for another 30 😃
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
next week archana is going out for sure

Bharti was amazing 👏

above guys quote less yaar ...hard to read who is saying what 😛😳
Edited by TheRowdiest - 12 years ago
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shibani and Puneet was sizzling today...I thought they should have gotten atleast one 10!! But forsome aspiring to be an actress, she cant act to save her life...
Archana is soo irritating and snobbish... I am glad Remo rightly pointed her mistake out!
Bharti was superb...Her expression wre to die for...
GC's dance was not that great as it was hyped..They lack chemistry.. All GC had to do was move here and there and lift Shampa (which he did the best)
Gia is improving..She had the attitude at aleast ...she has put on weight..
Susheel and his choreographer were a delight..
Cant wait to seee Isha and Darsheel's acts tomorrow!!
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

next week archana is going out for sure

Bharti was amazing 👏

above guys quote less yaar ...hard to read who is saying what 😛😳

As u say.. I wish the same.. Next turn will be Archana for sure..
And i want Sushil to be in JDJ for 2-3 episodes more... I think he can do well 😃
naureenfizz thumbnail

Yes i m w8ing for this too.. hope for another 30 😃

Finger crossed!! I think Darsheel performance is also good!! I think Isha, Darsheel and Bharti will be in Top 3!!
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's about different dance forms performing at that particular time , It need spontaneity,coordination & good chemistry,bodylanguage , what ever dance form it is. See in classical dance also If Ur doing shiv parvati dance or some radha krishna dance U need that coordination & chemistry & of course good expressions. today shivani gave perfect example of all these. Her expressions were perfect & seem to be more confident . No doubt Gc was better in this performance than before ,His moves were complete. Good & intelligent choreography by shampa,took all hard steps & gave him the expressions & lifts part & Gc 's timing of the lifts & shampa getting into his hands in time was perfect. Made him to do what he is good in. I liked his particcular pose where he was up side down & she on the ground ,she knows his lower body is flexible & he can balence well .But I felt shampa bit frozen & nervous. More over iam not liking her dress. Rumba dance dresses are so colorful frilled frock type & what was she wearing,I didn't get it. It looked like an item no costume to me. Black & red combo frilled frock type would have been much better,instead of that skinshow..This how I saw rumba costume,it's cuban dance.It's heart & soul of latin american dance.I didn't understand what archana vijay was really doing this time. I thought she was looking Fab in that majenta costume but some how not focussed.

Today I liked bharathi singh's dance very much. The moment she sat down I was like oh my god what was this ,How she will get up now But she did that with grace & hatts off to her confidence & entertaining nail biting performance. Gia was good ok as she said perfomance graph is increasing slowly. Hope she does free herself more & work with her expressions more. Waiting for ESha's performance she is interesting to watch very phenominal .

Edited by AAricha - 12 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tannipartner

they got 24. Shampa choreographed nice lifts. Although song selection was a bit blaahh.

oh they got 24 ...i was going with spoilers that they got 27 and when they were getting marks i was typing above comment 😆 didn't pay attention to the marks
Edited by TheRowdiest - 12 years ago
naureenfizz thumbnail

As u say.. I wish the same.. Next turn will be Archana for sure..
And i want Sushil to be in JDJ for 2-3 episodes more... I think he can do well 😃

Archana performed pathetic and Sanam is a very weak choreographer!! She should be out
naureenfizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

oh they got 24 ...i was going with spoilers that they got 27 and when they were getting marks i was typing above comment 😆 didn't pay attention to the marks

No they got 26 I think 8 from Remo and 9, 9 from Madhuri and Karan!! Bharti and Shibani got 27!! Isha will surely get 30