Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Vanshikaa-

Everyone should be allowed to voice their opinion, and share their comments.
They should be allowed to criticize, and praise. If GC fans are praising him in other parts of the forum -- I believe this is OKAY. You cannot restrict one group to merely an AT -- while the others can go criticize in every part of the forum. BUT, if fans of one celebrity will be restricted to one thread, then the CRITICIZERS should ALSO be restricted to one thread.

I really really agree with both your points, but especially the highlighted part.👏 Criticizers of an actor seem to think they can criticize him/her in any thread they want whereas fans can only praise them in one thread. What's with the double standards? If praise should be restricted to one thread, so should criticism. I actually see a lot more criticism in this forum than praise. Recently, there's been more negativity about actors than positivity, so to tell the fans to go praise in one thread is really hypocritical.
In my opinion, if something someone wants to say is worthy of a whole different thread that can elicit healthy discussion, it should be made into a separate thread whether it's praise or criticism, and if it's a comment that can be made in an already open thread like an AT or episode discussion thread, then another thread is unnecessary. It's all just common sense and I think everyone here is pretty mature to know when they need to open a new thread.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This forum needs some real strict ( ofcourse unbiased ) Mods in my opinion. And the new rules should be:
1. No member bashing: It's absolutely disgusting to see that members getting bashed left right and centre and geting insulted with nasty words no matter if he/she is a fan or hater or a neutral member.
Bashing of the members should be stopped at any cost and the basher should be punished. Sometimes i feel uncomfortable posting my views regarding contestants because of this kind of behaviour from some members.
2. Freedom of speech : I agree with many members abt Freedom of Speech... If i don't like any contestant's performance why i won't be able to share my views?! I mean that's what a public forum is made for right? ... to criticize bad performance and appreciate good ones. Isn't it?
3. Agree to Disagree: Please members try accepting other member's views and choices. Every people is individual here and can have different say over various matters. That doesn't mean that member should be attacked straight away !
Lastly... Lets discuss , criticize and appreciate the contestants but all should be in a certain limit. Lets not turn this forum into a fan clup or a fighting place ! Lets consider those people who are not fans nor haters but simply neutral viewers who watch the show just for entertainment and want to partcipate in a healthy discussion !
Edited by ThatOneGal - 12 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This has nothing to do with the Forum Rules, but I didn't know where else to post it, so I'm posting it on here. I have a request. Can we have like a Scoreboard or Mark Sheet that can keep record of the marks of each contestants like we did last season? Just a request. Thanks! :)
gururockss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1- please make sure that no one bring up the other actors( in jdj forum unecessarily) who are not a part of jdj
2-name calling and voicing hatred towards the fans of a particular celebrity shud be take in notice and shud be stopped
3-no one has the rite to bring any actor s personal life and discuss about it unnecesarily on this forum
4-during a discussion the members shud not cross the limit and go in to personal lines
5-there are many ATs of other contestants too all contestants have one or two ATs so no need to highlight a particular contestants AT and demand for it s closing

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can we just have the same generic rules we have everywhere? They seem to work fine because they limit the amount of hate posts. Couldn't the DT just make some adjustments if they are needed?
This thread is sparking more negativity when in fact it was created so as to find solutions to it.
246851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaHiBawari

Can we just have the same generic rules we have everywhere? They seem to work fine because they limit the amount of hate posts. Couldn't the DT just make some adjustments if they are needed?
This thread is sparking more negativity when in fact it was created so as to find solutions to it.

generic rules are not enough with the amount of negativity around. hence this effort.
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ ChillMahaul
I agree with your this statement " Differentiate between criticism and bashing: Not all criticism is bashing. Try to understand what the person is saying before you become hyper or start name calling"

Edited by happygolucky - 12 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Achebe-

1. We should have Freedom of Speech-If a person feels a celeb's performance was not upto the mark and feels he is the weakest from the lot, he/she has every right to say that. Fans should not start attacking that member and shove down his/her opinions. Instead if they feel that the celeb is the best, they should post their views and move on. No need to quote that particular member and get personal.

2. Praising should be strictly in the AT's- The praising and worshiping of a celeb should be strictly limited to the AT's. If you think a certain celeb has the best body and looked hot, all these things should be discussed in the AT's and not on the forum.

3. Healthy discussions should be allowed- People should be allowed to create threads for healthy discussions. Sometimes the AT's are not enough. We need to discuss about the dancing skills of the celebs. We should be allowed to open up such threads. People if they feel otherwise for a certain celeb should not turn that thread into a war zone.

4. There should be an Episode Discussion Thread- Anything related to the particular episode should be discussed in that thread instead of making 10 different threads to discuss the performances.

5. Drooling, praising body parts should be strictly limited to the AT's- Not everyone likes to read those comments.

Will come up with more.

Thank god the topic isn't closed. Here you go. This is my list.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I think before reaching any topic to bashing, members who instigate and provoke need to get warning... Saw many members jump in each topic related to Gurmeet Choudhary, If they don't like him, then What needs to comment and turn the forum to a war ground? They do it only to close topics about GC and they talk about freedom, coz freedom has nothing to do with putting someone down...

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zee_News

I think before reaching any topic to bashing, members who instigate and provoke need to get warning... Saw many members jump in each topic related to Gurmeet Choudhary, If they don't like him, then What needs to comment and turn the forum to a war ground? They do it only to close topics about GC and they talk about freedom, coz freedom has nothing to do with putting someone down...

The line in bold...is what exactly happening here.
Instigators need to be warned and banned too.