707763 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

** Post removed from topic of discussion*****
***Post attacking members unnecessarily****
Edited by tannipartner - 12 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

You just justified my point. There you go- calling fans 12 year olds dreaming about GC's butt. Exercise a bit of self censorship and dont read the damned posts.

ps: I dont think 12 year olds have hit puberty. So not so sure about the dreaming of the butt bit.

** Offending Post edited***
707763 thumbnail
**post not a part of discussion***
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Obviously constructive criticism should be allowed, but members should not be allowed to bash celebrities in the name of "constructive criticism". Not just profanity, even rude words should be banned from being used to describe an actor's dance. We all know when something is rude and disrespectful. When one is critiquing actors, they can do so maturely and this goes to both fans AND non-fans.
I do agree that gushing over an actors' body parts should be limited to the ATs. Even I don't like to read such stuff even when I'm a fan. Normal praising should also be limited to the ATs, though when an actor does exceptionally well in a particular episode, opening a thread about it isn't wrong, just as opening a thread to critique him isn't wrong. If all praise should be done in one thread, all criticism should be done in one thread as well. No double standards should be allowed.
Most importantly, conversation about an actor's personal lives should be BANNED at once! When an actor's family comes to see them dancing, that doesn't give members an immediate right to bash him or her. Actors are allowed to bring their family for support, and when the judges don't have a problem with it, why should members? Also, a member who calls an actor's family rude and uncouth names should be given a warning level without any hesitation, because they are breaking IF's COC on top of posting something totally irrelvant to the forum.
Double standards should not be used. It's true that there are too many threads gushing about GC which can be done in the ATs, but it's also true that there are too many threads critiquing GC that can be done in the criticism thread. If fans of an actor are restricted to their AT, critics should also be restricted to one criticism thread. Then everyone can be happy.
The Report button is there for a reason. If someone feels something is against the forum rules, then report it and wait for the mods to take care of the issue instead of creating a fight! This goes to both fans and critics. Why can't people be patient and wait for the mods to come? They too are humans and not on IF 24/7. Instead of fighting back with people, report their posts and wait for the mods.
246851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DayanKiNani

I agree that it is celeb bashing. But to avoid DB bashing(as she is not directly related to JDJ) why can't articles related to DB be shifted to the AT's and GC article corner. We won't even go to leave our "valuable comments" over there. It's really annoying to see DB and GC PDA articles all over the forum.

PS: Annoying is not a cuss wordπŸ˜•

And there should be one more rule :

Fans should know the difference between Criticism and Bashing: They should know that if a member says that a particular celeb was the weakest or not the best, it doesn't mean he/she is bashing. And they should be open to criticism. I know Non GC supporters too went overboard with their bashing but that was because GC fans would get all riled up even at the drop of a hat.

The issue was being dealt with via PMs, the member started posting it everywhere.

Annoying is not a cuss word here i know,but you know when it can have a bashing meaning .πŸ˜‰
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
*** out of discussion range***
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
***Post unnecessary in current discussion topic***
246851 thumbnail

People please keep to the topic, donot qoute posts that can lead to arguments unnecessarily. Do not go on replying to every single post which is not a part of the topic of discussion. All such posts will be trashed from this point onwards.
707763 thumbnail
****out of topic edited***
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

People please keep to the topic, donot qoute posts that can lead to arguments unnecessarily. Do not go on replying to every single post which is not a part of the topic of discussion. All such posts will be trashed from this point onwards.

Sorry tannishta, will do so from now onwards.😳