Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
If any fans of contestants post a praising thread on particular contestant, any member can criticize the thread only once but they should not keep on criticizing on each post the contestant fan makes in praising thread( AT is there to praise but if suppose a praising thread is opened)..

because constantly criticizing each post in thread will lead to bashing to from criticizing..

so member it cannot be called opinion or criticizing at that time...

melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

so all We need to metion them as Gurmeet Ji and Debina Ji or leave the forum

dictatorship
another questions ...why only GC fan's reports get attention ??????
Can I call GC Cow ? goroo bolna bhi ban hai

Did any Gurmeet fan asked any member to address Gurmeet as Gurmeet Ji? I hardly see any Gurmeet fan addressing him as Gurmeet ji,except maybe 2 or 3... All Gurmeet fans said that address him by his name i;e. Gurmeet or GC,whichever suits you... Isnt every contestant referred from their name, be it Pratyusha, Sanath,Shibani,Archana,Talat,Sushil,Gia,Isha... So why is it so difficult to extend the same decency in case of Gurmeet?

And Debina calls him Guru,not Goroo.And if Debina says he is like a cow,it doesnt change his name,does it? By same logic if a husband says that her wife is like a fairy,does it mean that her name would become fairy? So Debina can call him,Guru,Goroo or Gregory Peck,his name would remain Gurmeet Choudhary. My family addresses me with a different name,it doesnt mean that others can also use that name.

Sorry for the long reply,but since you have so much trouble addressing a contestant by his name,and then alleging his fans of over reacting, I thought I would explain.
33789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavya

If any fans of contestants post a praising thread on particular contestant, any member can criticize the thread only once but they should not keep on criticizing on each post the contestant fan makes in praising thread( AT is there to praise but if suppose a praising thread is opened)..

because constantly criticizing each post in thread will lead to bashing to from criticizing..

so member it cannot be called opinion or criticizing at that time...

🤣
So the contestant fan can keep on and on but the critic should shut up after one post?? I love your proposal😆
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Has gurmeet done his performance?

3 threads within 10 mints

BUT we r NOT allowed to say even a single thing against this man

melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

And they are all closed now within 10 minutes...Hope you are a satisfied member now😊
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Aren't Spam threads supposed to be closed by the mods? I am sure the mod will take care of the spam threads. But I am in awe of ur idea that becoz some fans are spamming, U think u r entitled to attack the actor.😳 U r talking about saying a single thing against this man?😆Believe me we have lost count of exactly how many things U have said against him, unfortunately quite a few of them about other things than dance!😆If u wanna criticize his dance, sure , go ahead! No one should stop u, and if they do, they will be punished by the mod. Its an open forum. Everyone has the right to criticize the performance. But do remember it is criticism we r talking about, and not attacking the personal life of an actor or mocking him.
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for all your input everyone. 😃

Can we please try to keep this topic clean? We are talking about guidelines and rules here not a specific member or contestant. If you don't like someone's suggestions, you don't need to take a dig at it. Ignore it. This is only an opinion thread.

Other issues can be brought up to the DT via report button or PM : )

Thanks for your cooperation.
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dont care much about what is said about the contestants. However, can we make sure fans are not mocked in threads- directly or indirectly.

I find it so odd that because Person A doesn't like Celebrity B, then they will mock and criticize even fans of celebrity B. These threads run for a million pages and fans are called blind, pankhas, 12 year olds (Is that the 0 IQ age?), unknowledgeable and other such personal remarks etc, Such threads should be closed ASAP.
707763 thumbnail
^^ haahaha.

12 year old fans . 12 yrs old don't have 0 IQ but unfortunately I have encountered a few on here. LOLLOL.

Metaphors 🤣 whannn whannn mommyyy dadddyy =))

So Do I get banned now? 💔
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: V.I.P

^^ haahaha.

12 year old fans . 12 yrs old don't have 0 IQ but unfortunately I have encountered a few on here. LOLLOL.

Metaphors 🤣 whannn whannn mommyyy dadddyy =))

So Do I get banned now? 💔

I will leave that upto the Forum Mommy and Daddys.

I dont understand- what did the 12 year olds ever do to deserve becoming an insult on IF!