Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

640117 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

If things related to the actor's personal life is in the article then how can we not share our POV? If we say something, then we get warning to not say anything as she is not related to JDJ. But why when he/she is mentioned in the article..(Not just one article but several articles as always he/she runs after the actor everywhere then why will she leave JDJ) 🤢 IF that is the case then personal life related articles of actors shouldn't be allowed here or do Mods or those actors fans want just to say they are so cute or whatever???? If you say anything else then the excuse of warning is to not discuss them or they think we are bashing😕

246851 thumbnail
^^ cutie

Debina should go and learn her dressing sense or acting than wasting time on GCs set

is no way stating your POV,Its outright celeb bashing and will be dealt likewise.
Edited by tannipartner - 12 years ago
51559 thumbnail
First two members rules should be added..!
Members r attacking by fans so much.. please do something for that..
We r not here to insult us..

SO Rowdiest and DayankiNani rules are considerable for me because i think these rules can bring positive change over here..
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
1.Call the Contestants by their Respective names - You wouldn't wanna be called such a name so why call others that? Example, Debina's article with KJO had her being called something like -------, doesn't she have a name? Cant you call her DEBINA? You might not like her but theres other members who feel offended reading that [Me not a Debina Fan but I was certianly on the verge of replying back ...]2. No name calling members. Everyone has their own opnions, the only time it gets serious is when people get into the personal lives of celebs when the topics are related to JDJ And their performances. If you say, Throw this person out because their fans are annoying..is that even a reason ...Not every Fan is the same, you can't label all the same...
3. The drooling and all should stay in the ATs. Outside the AT is a little silly knowing not everyone is here to drool and all... I agree there are a few of us who start retorting back just thinking their Fav is getting bashed. Everyone has flaws, just because I'm a GC supporter doesn't mean I'm Gonna say his performance was the best. It wasn't! So people did talk about the performance and some people defended him for no damn reason...
Will edit if I think of any other...
707763 thumbnail
1. I shouldn't be getting banned for using Metaphors against 12 yr olds who are on summmer vacation.

2. If I think GC is wearing tight bottoms then he is. Its upto U to believe it or not. I shouldn't be asked to change my tone.

3. If GC needs steroid injections for his legs then this is my opinion. No one is to judge my intentions or report me.

4. All those vacationers who are using words like bitch fool dirty minded dirty tongue . should all be deleted from the system.

thank you
VIP
Edited by V.I.P - 12 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
so all We need to metion them as Gurmeet Ji and Debina Ji or leave the forum
dictatorship
another questions ...why only GC fan's reports get attention ??????
Can I call GC Cow ? goroo bolna bhi ban hai
'My husband is like a cow'
Not many are aware that Debina Bonnerjee started dating Gurmeet Chowdhary much before they were cast as Sita and Ram in Ramayan. They were already close friends ever since they met at a talent hunt in 2005. "We hit it off immediately," recalls Debina who married Gurmeet early this year. Post-Ramayan, though Debina did a couple of reality shows, she was on a break from serials. Now, she has chosen a comedy show for her comeback after two-year hiatus. "I wasn't keen on doing a comedy but within 15 minutes of narration I settled down for Chidiyaghar," she reveals. Elaborating on her role, Debina says, "I play Mayuri who thinks of herself as the most beautiful woman, has the upper hand in her marriage with Gomukh and loves being praised by her husband." Does the same apply to her in real life as well? "Well, Gurmeet is like a cow. He always consults me before making any decision," she laughs.
TheRowdiest thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

^^ cutie

Debina should go and learn her dressing sense or acting than wasting time on GCs set

is no way stating your POV,Its outright celeb bashing and will be dealt likewise.

Tanni but Debi Maate word is no bashing
she played Seeta maata and we do call her maate
sometimes in past i saw ppl even calling GC as jai shri Ram ...so is it also bad word ?
either ban Debina articles or they shld be posted in those ATs or that article threads or tell her and Gc fans to be ready for our comments
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
And we need a few more members in the Development team...one viewbie cannot be online all the time, as a result of which many ATs and irrelevant topics are not getting closed...
What ever I have said about actors personal life/name calling should be applied to judges as well...Kuch log kissi ko nahin chodte u c aadat se majboor...
Edited by adigaag - 12 years ago
33789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adigaag

And we need a few more members in the Development team...one viewbie cannot be online all the time, as a result of which many ATs and irrelevant topics are not getting closed...

What ever I have said about actors personal life/name calling should be applied to judges as well...Kuch log kissi ko nahin chodte u c aadat se majboor...

This point I believe is under consideration but that is the most major issue here. Rules are more of common sense. But DT has to become more active. Please get someone who is neutral and has time
for the forum
TheRowdiest thumbnail
yan no GC fan shld be added to DT plz...i forgot to make this point before