Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

^^^ set pe nahin aayegi to 1 min fame kaise milega ? πŸ˜›

🀣

Word Count: 0

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I noticed that Karan seems didn't regonize Debina at all being an actress... About Debina likes the limelight, it's true... Waise all these ppl enter this industry to get limelight lolzzz...

To save the situation GC run to Debina for the hug and kiss, GC knows her, he knows that she was uncomfortable... It's not first time, Debina did too forbid Gurmeet of giving any joint interview with his co-actresses Drashti and Kratika, so I am not surprised here...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Zee_News

I noticed that Karan seems didn't regonize Debina at all being an actress... About Debina likes the limelight, it's true... Waise all these ppl enter this industry to get limelight lolzzz...

To save the situation GC run to Debina for the hug and kiss, GC knows her, he knows that she was uncomfortable... It's not first time, Debina did too forbid Gurmeet of giving any joint interview with his co-actresses Drashti and Kratika, so I am not surprised here...

why would Karan recognize her?? I didn't even know her until Pati, Patni aur woh.. Debina is not famous at all..
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

why would Karan recognize her?? I didn't even know her until Pati, Patni aur woh.. Debina is not famous at all..

I was wondering since she did some films before... Yeah I know she is not famous at all...

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I was wondering since she did some films before... Yeah I know she is not famous at all...

She is only famous because of GC now.
When Karan doesn't know GC is married how can he know his wife.
But I don't feel GC went to hug and kiss because she was uncomfortable. Maybe just to share her some media attention and camera attention.
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Here I hope that we are saved from some horrible PDAs here its JDJ focus should be more on dance & not any celebrities personal life
I admire GC for his acting & in JDJ I am supporting GC isha & darsheel
ananya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

gurmeet knws well abt debina...guru is nt a kid to listen debina..and one more i hv seen many joint interviews of drashti and gurmeet den yy u always chant tat debina dnt allow guru to giv joint interview vth drashti..and more punar vivah is jst started and one more is guru is busy vth two shows he may hv no tym to give joint interviews...well i m nt surpried tat u are here to bash debinaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Debina has her share of fans which are true and loyal to her. Her popularity on IF is not symbolic of her popularity in real life, because many of her fans include older adults and the elderly who were charmed with the way she portrayed Devi Sita in Ramayan. It's true that majority of her fans do not include teenage girls like Gurmeet's fan population, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have fans and if someone doesn't like her, they have no right to make tall claims that she's not at all popular or has no fans. Have you guys actually interviewed every single person in India or in the world? I think not, so it'd be better if you watched your mouth. Debina is actually far more known in the South than Gurmeet because of the works she did, not just the movies but also the various ads she did. A lot of people in my native town love her.
As for Debina forbidding Gurmeet from giving interviews with Drashti and Kratika, those are all just the suppositions of fans who were bitter that Gurmeet and Drashti stopped giving interviews with each other. It's the fans own fault for linking the actors to such an extent that both of them felt uncomfortable with it. They don't like to think it's their fault so they choose an easy target which is Debina. As for Kratika, Debina is friends with her so it's nonsense to think she'd forbid Gurmeet from giving interviews with her. Plus, Gurmeet and Kratika have given plenty of joint interviews so far so that point is not even valid and came out of nowhere, lol!
It's funny how the haters of Debina have finally found a forum to vent about her. Didn't Geet forum forbid you from doing that? For a long time you couldn't bash Debina anywhere on IF, and finally you found a thread. Congrats.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
As for Karan Johar not knowing her...to be honest, I don't know who he is and haven't seen any of his previous works.πŸ˜†
Not everyone knows all the actors out there. It doesn't mean they're not popular. I didn't know even KSG until I joined IF, and that was only because of the sigs I saw. I never saw DMG though it was the most popular show of television. Yet I knew Gurmeet and Debina since January of 2008.
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
We left this topic open because the article was related to GC and JDJ. However, it seems like the discussion has diverted else where - something irrelevant.

Topic Closed.

- JDJ Devt Team