Users

Frequent Posters

manid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Oops...why my comment was edited...??😕
642940 thumbnail
Is JDJ forum being run by Hu Jintao?!!! Everything is being edited. Height of censorship

🤣

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RafAholic

Is JDJ forum being run by Hu Jintao?!!! Everything is being edited. Height of censorship

🤣

kalyug hai
i report so many Gc fan's posts ...no action but see my all posts r edited
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh!! What kind of performance it is!! Can we see it in front of our family??
Edited by sweetrahz - 12 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Why was my comment edited? All i said was GC need to do these acts to stay in the competiton, he did devdas last time and this time romantic heroo!! I didnt realise what i said was wrong😕 Maybe next time i shall try and elaborate further😕
642940 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Why was my comment edited? All i said was GC need to do these acts to stay in the competiton, he did devdas last time and this time romantic heroo!! I didnt realise what i said was wrong😕 Maybe next time i shall try and elaborate further😕

I think mods are taking their job a bit too seriously 🤣 at this rate, there will be nothing left to read in the forum 🤣

Anyways, rules should be for ALL. I can point out a few comments that require editing but I know my request will fall on deaf ears 🥱
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
640117 thumbnail

I think mods are taking their job a bit too seriously 🤣 at this rate, they'll be nothing left to read in the forum 🤣

Anyways, rules should be for ALL. I can point out a few comments that require editing but I know my request will fall on deaf ears 🥱

I think all we can say is DB ji or we will get banned..this forum is more like db AT 🤢

642940 thumbnail

Tsk Tsk...aisa nahin kehte hain. Kneel down and repent 😉

Oops...slip of the tongue. Sowiee Mods 😛
Edited by tannipartner - 12 years ago
640117 thumbnail

Tsk Tsk...aisa nahin kehte hain. Kneel down and repent 😉

Oops...slip of the tongue. Sowiee Mods 😛

It doesn't surprise me. It is been like this. GC is my fav actor too but this db OMG!!! If DB herself is everywhere in the articles related to GC or his shows then of course some of his fans will like it or some will criticizes her like me...If you are a public person then people can't just say I love you etc All her fans know is to report if we say anything.. if we say something about her so the excuse is to not discuss her...Her fans should go to Chadiya forum to appreciate her and leave this forum to GC or other constentants fans to have fun!

ms_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohh debina..when will you grow up huny!:)