uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

When Karan apologized Gurmeet's wife

TNN | Jun 30, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Read More:Shampa|Karan Johar|Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa|Gurmeet Choudhary|Debina
When Karan apologized Gurmeet's wife
Gurmeet and Shampa More Pics
Television heartthrob, Gurmeet Choudhary brought international dance style Rumba to the stage this week in Colors Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

An intense, passionate and lust-driven dance form, Gurmeet had the judges and the audiences enthralled with his performance wherein he oozed oomph, sex appeal and passion onstage. His chemistry with his choreographer Shampa was sizzling while everyone around could feel the sexual tension in the air.

Karan Johar was especially taken with the act and couldn't stop raving about the sparks that were flying onstage. Raw, intense and sexy was what Karan had to say for this act but he didn't know that Gurmeet's wife Debina was sitting in the audience.

When he was made aware of Gurmeet's marital status, he hastily, apologized to Debina, who did admit that the intimacy made her uncomfortable. But having such a hottie for her husband has now made her immune to all his female fan following.

Taking Karan's comments in a good spirit, the couple hugged and the show moved on. To watch this explosive performance by Gurmeet, which forced him to reveal his marital status, don't missJhalak Dikhhla Jaa Saturday, tonight at 9 pm.
(closed topic if posted earlier)
Edited by uluvmg - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!

Wow, I'm looking forward to this. The promo was terrific so his performance can't be any less 😃
Cursed_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thankx for sharing wait for his performance😳
642940 thumbnail
What the heck? What's the need to be uncomfortable? 😕 Loosen up, lady! Anyways, why does this not surprise me...😳
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Here we go again🤣

The picture looked interesting! Thanks😆

**edit***
Edited by tannipartner - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Lol, even I'm kind of uncomfortable to watch this.😳 But let's see how it goes. I just hope the dance is dignified.
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks yaar soo exciting for us Gurmetians oooh can't,wait till tonight Woow Wooow got to be great Gurmeet is th best
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww... poor girl... if i was in her place i would be really uncomfortable too... but damn! the performance does look good! can't wait to watch it...
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hehehe cuute couple debo and gc :)
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6