Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gururockss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AbbyluvsMaan

really?? I visited that thread as soon as i saw it.. 😆

i was away when i came back i saw that thread and amu's comment so i didnt res there
as amu was teasing u all ahhahhaaa
123mitul thumbnail
hi all...i am here again with my usual preach!!!!!...sorry guys...but i want to remind you that plz don't go outside this thread...don't reply to any instigating comment...try to understand the difference between bashing & crirticism...may be i sound rude...but whatever happenned in the forum, we cannot deny our faults too!!!...we could have behaved in a more matured way...they instigate us & we jump to reply them!!!!...how silly we are!!!!!!!!!...
Cursed_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123mitul

hi all...i am here again with my usual preach!!!!!...sorry guys...but i want to remind you that plz don't go outside this thread...don't reply to any instigating comment...try to understand the difference between bashing & crirticism...may be i sound rude...but whatever happenned in the forum, we cannot deny our faults too!!!...we could have behaved in a more matured way...they instigate us & we jump to reply them!!!!...how silly we are!!!!!!!!!...

Agree with u the more we reply them the more they try to irritate us 😛
gururockss thumbnail

agree with u but i m nt sorry for wht i have done till now
i have only replied to those who bashed GC straight a way

and ya jaha tak criticism ki baat hai tou i want to ask k kya GC he akela contestant hai jissay criticse karay har ek topic me
ab come on har chez ki ek had hai
but now i have just left the jdj forum and m only coming here

123mitul thumbnail

Originally posted by: gururockss

agree with u but i m nt sorry for wht i have done till now
i have only replied to those who bashed GC straight a way

and ya jaha tak criticism ki baat hai tou i want to ask k kya GC he akela contestant hai jissay criticse karay har ek topic me
ab come on har chez ki ek had hai
but now i have just left the jdj forum and m only coming here

i know that GC is not the only contestant whose performance was not upto the mark...in fact, he was better than many others...but you know what, people are deliberately targetting us. its not new to us. we are facing this thing everywhere. then why should we bother???????just enjoy his performance. let GC reply those people by his performance. we don't have to do anything.
gururockss thumbnail

i know that GC is not the only contestant whose performance was not upto the mark...in fact, he was better than many others...but you know what, people are deliberately targetting us. its not new to us. we are facing this thing everywhere. then why should we bother???????just enjoy his performance. let GC reply those people by his performance. we don't have to do anything.

ok any ways let s leave it yaar
waisay bhi humay warning mili thi
so let s put this topic aside
and enjoy our thread
and have fun
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Any one here 😃
Did you guys see the E24 segment? Kjo's comments was awesome. I got the link for FB😛
gururockss thumbnail

Originally posted by: jikky_84

Any one here 😃

Did you guys see the E24 segment? Kjo's comments was awesome. I got the link for FB😛

no i havent seen it yaar

i saw an earlier e24 seg yesterday in which there was no kjo comment
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gururockss

no i havent seen it yaar

i saw an earlier e24 seg yesterday in which there was no kjo comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDQq3Izi3B4&feature=youtu.be

I took this from FB page, see if you can get it to watch 😃
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi alll Gurmeetianz ..i was searchng 4th thread yaaar thxx ana 4 gvng me new link