Word Count: 0

_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Word Count: 0

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Disha Have U read the Article of karan Apologizing Debina ??
_wallflower_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varnita.

Disha Have U read the Article of karan Apologizing Debina ??

yupp varni.. i read that... nothing serious..
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: disha_Maan.GC

yupp varni.. i read that... nothing serious..

Hehe I know Nothing Serious...But U Know What...I m Feeling a bit Apprehensive right Now ๐Ÿ˜‰ !!
Means Yar..How the Performence is Going to be ...Jisne Judges ko Hila k Rakh DIya...and Did u noticed what words they Used for describing his Performence !!
i m Definitely not Going to watch it today infront of my Family ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† !! RIsk nahi Le sakti Yar ๐Ÿคฃ
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Just a random thought... I was looking at the pic posted by disha and automatically my eyes went to those beautiful hands of Gurmeet ...me jealous...yeh haath mujhko dede Gurmeet๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†...was wondering about the rings in is his right one...the one on the litte finger is emerald/panna, ring finger-engagement ring ...doubtful about the middle finger one American diamond by any chance๐Ÿ˜•

_wallflower_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varnita.

Hehe I know Nothing Serious...But U Know What...I m Feeling a bit Apprehensive right Now ๐Ÿ˜‰ !!
Means Yar..How the Performence is Going to be ...Jisne Judges ko Hila k Rakh DIya...and Did u noticed what words they Used for describing his Performence !!
i m Definitely not Going to watch it today infront of my Family ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† !! RIsk nahi Le sakti Yar ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i dont hv family prob yaar...
my mom loves "naye papa"

_wallflower_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: adigaag

Just a random thought... I was looking at the pic posted by disha and automatically my eyes went to those beautiful hands of Gurmeet ...me jealous...yeh haath mujhko dede Gurmeet๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†...was wondering about the rings in is his right one...the one on the litte finger is emerald/panna, ring finger-engagement ring ...doubtful about the middle finger one American diamond by any chance๐Ÿ˜•

dont know about stones yaar... but i guess u r right...

hayyy GC k hands...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: adigaag

WHat an Observation ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Uff I m SOoo Jealous of Shampa๐Ÿ˜ก !! Wondering How Debina Should be Feeling Seeing all Dat ๐Ÿคฃ