Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Madhu!...Madhu!...Madhu!...you call everyone shouting'she gave her genuine smile to her fans'some autographs here and some autographs there'today was one of these days where she would love to sit at home watch a movie and eat chocolate'oh she craving for chocolate so badly'but her stupid coach didn't let her eat any'yes she had a coach who told her what to eat, how to talk, walk, dress up even what she should think'yes he was very strict'but he was also very nice'he always protected her and took care of her'and when she was down he would try to cheer her up'her coach Manish'she gave him a day off that he could spend it with his life partner'

Madhubala has come to this gala'she would have looked for an excuse but it was for a good cause and she couldn't deny it'of course she was the centre of everyone's attention'her beauty and her charisma was something that nobody could resist'all the envying eyes of the women and lustful eyes of the men. Something Madhu learned to ignore well'and if someone tries to get close to her they have to pass first her 2 bodyguards Shekar and Adi'they looked scary if you know them better you would love them'and Madhu's employees loved her'she treated them like humans or better like a family member'from her PA to the boy who carries her lunchbox'On the sets too everyone loved her'she treated everyone with respect and always appreciated the effort they put in'and she didn't change even a bit despite her being the nr.1 actress in the industry' in the beginning of her career she felt uneasy that people around her did everything for her'she told RK that she didn't want a guy who walks behind her with an umbrella'but RK made her understand that thanks to her the boy has a job and can help his family'and you don't have to treat them like animals'treat them like humans and give them respect'and they are doing their jobs'and being grown up with people like them Madhu didn't have a problem to get along with them'and now she was happy to have them'

She entered the function hall and everyones eyes on her'she waled elegantly to her place and flashing a nod to the people whom she know'she sat down and noticed the person next to her'

It was RK'the person who stood beside her in this exciting journey of hers'who taught her everything about this industry and life'for people he was arrogant and self-centred'even she had the same opinion about him at first'but now Madhu knew not only RK but also Rishabh'

He took Madhus hand and pressed something into her hands'Madhu looked at'it...it was her favourite chocolate'he smile got brighter'she put the chocolate in her clutch'now she to his hands in hers and so they were holding hand the whole evening

Edited by sonnal_17 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veera-luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
nice os...but i want to ask one thing..is it about madhu or geet???...lolzz u have used both the names...
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice os! But I think you forgot to edit bcz in the end you used geet 😳
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice os but confused abt name
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hi guys sorry...yes i wrote in the office and couldn't read it again...really sorry it just i wrote ffs and os on Maaneet and need time to get used to Madhu...so sorry guys...
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Awww such a cute os!!
I just somehow knew that RK will give her chocolate!
Lol, it was really beautifully written!
You did an AWEEESSSOOOMMME job! πŸ˜ƒ
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh very nice OS
In RK's style - I lke it😳
SiMi615 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sonnal as always your OS is awesome!...I wish in MEIEJ RK and Madhu were holding hands and showing some Ishq in their relationship! Please keep writing more!

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse ***

RavishinRavzy thumbnail
πŸ‘
awesome.
I liked it.
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very sweet OS.plzz continue soon..😊