Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crystal_Ice90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey peeps..wots up!!!
i watch SEZ drama!!! and i simply love it!!
i wanna see falaq getting hurt by not understanding wot shes doing!!
and ds story i s going good although its a lil slow but i find somw girsl like ds in real life and realy wish all the girls out there to learn a lesson!!!
hehehe nd dat goes to me too if am wrong,,😳
aniways i love mahira's acting simply flawless..she acting as if its all happenig for real!!!!!
humza no doubt..doing a fab job and is shown as a very good human being bs yahe to bth hai aj kal k tyme me ache insano ki qadr nae hote..πŸ˜•
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mohib and Amna looking nice

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

I do not think it is mahira's fault, the character of falak is not well written!

she could atleast cry betterπŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I do not think it is mahira's fault, the character of falak is not well written!

are you kidding me? πŸ˜†

Mahira isn't crying well..it's the actress' fault here not the character's. I can see so many other actresses pulling off this role much better than Mahira because they know how to cry onscreen. Mahira is failling flat because unlike Khirad, Falak is far more challenging to perform.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

are you kidding me? πŸ˜†

Mahira isn't crying well..it's the actress' fault here not the character's. I can see so many other actresses pulling off this role much better than Mahira because they know how to cry onscreen. Mahira is failling flat because unlike Khirad, Falak is far more challenging to perform.

?? are u kidding me?? mahira can cry, she can emote amazingly well, she made me cry when she was khirad so many times, it is the character that people are finding hard to relate with
starstruckk thumbnail

?? are u kidding me?? mahira can cry, she can emote amazingly well, she made me cry when she was khirad so many times, it is the character that people are finding hard to relate with

well, newsflash..this is Falak not Khirad & sadly, some people still keep thinking of Mahira as Khirad... & no, relating to the character has nothing to do with her awful crying in the last two episodes. I can relate to the character but I can not understand why they took Mahira for this role,
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

well, newsflash..this is Falak not Khirad & sadly, some people still keep thinking of Mahira as Khirad... & no, relating to the character has nothing to do with her awful crying in the last two episodes. I can relate to the character but I can not understand why they took Mahira for this role,

news falsh yes she is playing a different character, that is why I can safely say she can cry, it is not mahira that is annoying you, it is Falak, because the reasoning for her obsession and love is not shown well!
starstruckk thumbnail
^ and how does that her obsession have anything to do with her not crying well as an actress? care to explain because seems like you get it but I don't.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

^ and how does that her obsession have anything to do with her not crying well as an actress? care to explain because seems like you get it but I don't.

her over the top crying does make sense because she is suppose to be in a lot of love with this guy, but the director has not been able to provide proper reasoning for it
starstruckk thumbnail

her over the top crying does make sense because she is suppose to be in a lot of love with this guy, but the director has not been able to provide proper reasoning for it

first it was the writer's fault for having Falak written in such a way..then it became the director's fault for not being able to provide proper reasoning. πŸ˜†

in btwn this, the actress playing the role has nothing to do with Falak's portrayal by any means. gotcha. πŸ˜†