Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

dont call that pyaar! please! its like pyaar ko gaali dena

and and im hating the pace of this show😡
and the way falak cries is so fake...overacting lag rahi thi

hainaa?? i thought i was the only one who thinks that...
like humsafar mei bhi Khirad royi thi...n she cried gracefully..but Falak looks ugly whn she cries!
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

hainaa?? i thought i was the only one who thinks that...
like humsafar mei bhi Khirad royi thi...n she cried gracefully..but Falak looks ugly whn she cries!

Ohhh yes I am thinking same ... you know what my sis left that show when Falak started crying she said yeh Khirad hi achi hai .. 😳
I want to go there ... :(

Khirad ka character completely different tha, and it suited Mahira...this role isnt suiting her at all!
Plus I think her character was more easy to act in Humsafar...all she had to do was stay quiet or cry and it was mostly sad scenes...whereas Falaks character is more challenging to act
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haan Khirad ka character different the lekin rona usme bhi tha aur is mein bhi...crying mei tou itna difference nai required...n yea Falak's character is difficult...
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Khirad ka character completely different tha, and it suited Mahira...this role isnt suiting her at all!

Plus I think her character was more easy to act in Humsafar...all she had to do was stay quiet or cry and it was mostly sad scenes...whereas Falaks character is more challenging to act

So I finished episode 1-6.I do agree it's hard seeing her as a spoiled girl, I think alot people are like Falak in today's age. I feel like She going to get better and better as she progresses towards religion and her Sufi enlightenment, it's very hard to do that. The craving for God,finding God, realizing what God is to her.The hard thing is that she has to show with no overacting. The overacting will kill the whole purpose to the show 😕
Edited by cocojatti92 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

haan Khirad ka character different the lekin rona usme bhi tha aur is mein bhi...crying mei tou itna difference nai required...n yea Falak's character is difficult...

@ Hina Can you plz elaborate How ??????? I mean what is different/new in this show abhi tak ???????
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

</div><div>
<font color="#9900ff">Ohhh yes I am thinking same ... you know what my sis left that show when Falak started crying she said yeh Khirad hi achi hai ..😳</font>

lol 😆

Word Count: 1

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I do not think it is mahira's fault, the character of falak is not well written!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I feel extremely bad for Humza.. I just want her to end up with him at the end and realize what all he has done for her..