Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ya i don't know whats wrong with Mahira in crying scenes ...in humsafar there were 2-3 times she made me cry with her but here its just so fake...i hope in the latter half it is more real
Mikaal was better than before but Humza has been constantly amazing
Humza could well have be an unbelievably overly sweet character but here credits to Mohib he just makes it look so casual and real

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Nida--

they should have shorten the story further 12-13 episodes were enough but it would have been much better as a Telefilm , the pace of the show is too slow

Even ZGH i hear is of 25 episodes that story is also not that long either ...uska Maat wala haal na ho

Omg..you read my mind! Both these stories are SO short that they can be made into telefilm sorta things..not an entire drama..which is why SeZ is more of a drag now and I dread the same would end up happening with ZGH :/
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

guys like Hamza are rare..we're more likely to come across guys like Salman in the real world. 😆

but then again..Falak thinks she's all that herself..but Salman takes it to another level altogether. 😆

true that! but I wouldn't call people like humza rare, if the world is full of Salmans god save the world!
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 12 years ago
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Mujhe kisi kisam ki bhi larki nahi pasand

Namard kahin ka!

Absolutely a Namard 😡😡

Originally posted by: --Nida--

they should have shorten the story further 12-13 episodes were enough but it would have been much better as a Telefilm , the pace of the show is too slow

Even ZGH i hear is of 25 episodes that story is also not that long either ...uska Maat wala haal na ho

i was thinking the same...telefilm would have been much better!
oh and i liked maat kyunki usmein twists bohat aaye the
but ZGH ki itni episodes??? the story is so simple of that drama:S
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I fear for ZGH ..25 episodes? that's crazy long..look at what's going on with SeZ..it's slow paced & it's around 16 to 17 episodes.

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

i was thinking the same...telefilm would have been much better!
oh and i liked maat kyunki usmein twists bohat aaye the
but ZGH ki itni episodes??? the story is so simple of that drama:S

Maat was really good..it got slow at times but the actors made up for everything. Saba & Amna were brilliant.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ZGH doesn't even have much of a tragic side to it..like there isn't much depth into the story for it to be 25 episodes long 😳 Even Humsafar went upto 23 and became a drag somewhere in the middle..
Lambe drame tab hi ache lagte hain jab story mein twists ho :( but simple stories are better as telefilms!
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

ZGH doesn't even have much of a tragic side to it..like there isn't much depth into the story for it to be 25 episodes long 😳 Even Humsafar went upto 23 and became a drag somewhere in the middle..

fairy ... I think you can't campare HS with any show ... Cux HS was totally different if they dragged HS episodes then we were happy with that cux we LOve with Couple ... So That was no big deal ... here Sez I think it would be better if you got Sez as a telefilm ... 😳Cux the couple is not interesting even there is zero Chemistry b/w them ... ! And also one side Love can't be tolerant 4 long by the viewers Especially it's from the Gal side ... 😳😳
Edited by Rock-Star - 12 years ago