Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I'm still not sure what Salman had anything to with Falak's character here. I thought we were talking about Mahira's portrayal of Falak?

and if you find Mikaal ugly & bad of an actor..that's fine, Likewise, I fine Mahira falling flat in this drama while crying & acting bubbly thus far.

salman is from the same show isn't he?? why not blame him for the pathetic acting?? fine u can stay with ur opinion, it was you who quoted me first with the very condenscending are u kidding me?? why just because u do not think so does not mean I am wrong
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

salman is from the same show isn't he?? why not blame him for the pathetic acting?? fine u can stay with ur opinion, it was you who quoted me first with the very condenscending are u kidding me?? why just because u do not think so does not mean I am wrong

oh,.my..God...

I rest my case...

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

oh,.my..God...

I rest my case...

good and while we are at it FYI it is not nice to use laugh emoticons to degrade someone's opinion
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

just answer me this does falak's love and obsession makes sense?? is it portrayed propery?? is their any chemistry at all??? it is the makers who are at fault

It doesnt have to make sense, dude, a lot of girls ar elike that in real life. its reality. Peoples behaviour doesnt always have to make sense.

Theres no chemistry, but if we're fair here, Mikaal is acting much better than Mahira is. I'm not even a fan of him, so you can't call me biased
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Face it Nkapoor.

Every pretty face which is ur fav actor cant know how to act.

Don't blame an actor's weakness on the director,please.

Mahira is clearly struggling as an actor,She'll get the hang of it in another 5 6 dramas but she was wrong choice 4 Shehre Zaat because er scenes r way to intense.
Mahira as Khirad was able to nail it because the limelight was never on her as a whole and even if it was she dint had to cry or do whatever with so many emotions.At times,i felt that it could have been better acted by Mahira(as Khirad) ,like the scene where she's talkin to hareem that how ill live without u,Major improvement was required there...

My point is stop defending mahira and blamin it on the director😊
She needs to work on her acting skills.🤢 Falak/Khirad doesnt matters... An actor has to adapt all kinds of characters and make it believable.
The way Mahira cries...🤢 Horrendous
Edited by MeephRun - 12 years ago
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MeephRun

Face it Nkapoor.

Every pretty face which is ur fav actor cant know how to act.

Don't blame an actor's weakness on the director,please.

Mahira is clearly struggling as an actor,She'll get the hang of it in another 5 6 dramas but she was wrong choice 4 Shehre Zaat because er scenes r way to intense.
Mahira as Khirad was able to nail it because the limelight was never on her as a whole and even if it was she dint had to cry or do whatever with so many emotions.At times,i felt that it could have been better acted by Mahira(as Khirad) ,like the scene where she's talkin to hareem that how ill live without u,Major improvement was required there...

My point is stop defending mahira and blamin it on the director😊
She needs to work on her acting skills.🤢 Falak/Khirad doesnt matters... An actor has to adapt all kinds of characters and make it believable.
The way Mahira cries...🤢 Horrendous

Thats the Point ... ! I am very much agree with you Meeph ... Your comment is absolutely Right ... She has many kind of opportunities thought this show ... ! Script AWESOME Director Awesome production house Awesome ... Now about the acting thats all her own Fault ... ! I swear the way she cried it was pathetic🤢🤢🤢
Edited by Rock-Star - 12 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i have to agree just because i love Mahira as Khirad and otherwise but i can't be blind enough to say she acts well in the crying scenes when she clearly doesn't ...she was fine in some others scenes, some she acted wonderfully others she didn't ...she needs to bring about consistency in her performance.
Criticism is as much needed as appreciation, if we keep praising her she will never improve as she go along the journey.
Umera is a wonderful writer ...only the part i can blame her is on the length of the story otherwise she has created wonderful/complex characters with awesome dialogues.
Sarmad is a very talented director it is a huge effort on his part to make it interesting even though the story drags to some extent
It is not just Mahira people watch this show for but many people watch it because of Umera and Sarmad too ...we can't take away their credit as they put in equal amount of hard work as an actor.
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Nida--

i have to agree just because i love Mahira as Khirad and otherwise but i can't be blind enough to say she acts well in the crying scenes when she clearly doesn't ...she was fine in some others scenes, some she acted wonderfully others she didn't ...she needs to bring about consistency in her performance.

Criticism is as much needed as appreciation, if we keep praising her she will never improve as she go along the journey.
Umera is a wonderful writer ...only the part i can blame her is on the length of the story otherwise she has created wonderful/complex characters with awesome dialogues.
Sarmad is a very talented director it is a huge effort on his part to make it interesting even though the story drags to some extent
It is not just Mahira people watch this show for but many people watch it because of Umera and Sarmad too ...we can't take away their credit as they put in equal amount of hard work as an actor.

Well said ... !!!! 👏👏

Originally posted by: --Nida--

I dont think Umera should be blamed here at all, the way she has written it is fine. Its the director who is stretching the story.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

I dont think Umera should be blamed here at all, the way she has written it is fine. Its the director who is stretching the story.

no Sarmad had said in his interview he got 17 episodes script