Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

hang on wasn't it mahira who portrayed falak?? so offcourse she can act and cry

Ermmm, i dont think you read what i said properly
Your argument makes no sense :S

Sarwat Gillani did Haniyas role very badly in Mata e Jaan, why didnt they make her do retakes then?
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Your argument makes no sense :S

Sarwat Gillani did Haniyas role very badly in Mata e Jaan, why didnt they make her do retakes then?

just answer me this does falak's love and obsession makes sense?? is it portrayed propery?? is their any chemistry at all??? it is the makers who are at fault
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hang on wasn't it you who kept on arguing with me because of him? and tried to prove how he was actually handsome?? why do u always think u r right??? I can be right also, the story is not extremely realistic nor the characterisation according to me. the only sane person I find is humza!! it is u who cannot take opinions, it was you who quoted me first!

I argued with you, but never did I get personal while you constantly called Mikaal ugly/fat/a bad actor nor did I resort to remarks like "what about your ugly Salman?" Furthermore, never did I bring in another character or actor/actress to justify my stance...however you have the tendency to bring in unnecessary things to justify your opinion and it's for there for you to see.

No, I don't think I'm right...I quoted you because I disagreed with you..you don't agree with me either hence you quoted me back. It's a public forum, not a Salman or Falak fansite.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I argued with you, but never did I get personal while you constantly called Mikaal ugly/fat/a bad actor nor did I resort to remarks like "what about your ugly Salman?" Furthermore, never did I bring in another character or actor/actress to justify my stance...however you have the tendency to bring in unnecessary things to justify your opinion and it's for there for you to see.

No, I don't think I'm right...I quoted you because I disagreed with you..you don't agree with me either hence you quoted me back. It's a public forum, not a Salman or Falak fansite.

I said nothing rude to you..I just criticised an actor on his acting who u like..if u find that a personal attack..that is your problem
starstruckk thumbnail

I said nothing rude to you..I just criticised an actor on his acting who u like..if u find that a personal attack..that is your problem

I never said you were rude. re-read what I said.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

I never said you were rude. re-read what I said.

u clearly said I got personal, but I did not
starstruckk thumbnail

u clearly said I got personal, but I did not

"your ugly Salman"

no, Salman is not mine, never was.

Nkapoor3 thumbnail

"your ugly Salman"

no, Salman is not mine, never was.

oh come on u r a fan of that person, u could not take the fact that i found him ugly, and didn't u get all personal by using the laughing emoticons, there is nothing wrong in my opinion, according to me a lot of the things are not portrayed well in the show, u made it seem like as if I was coming up with excuses, that was quite a mean comment
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

oh come on u r a fan of that person, u could not take the fact that i found him ugly

I'm still not sure what Salman had anything to with Falak's character here. I thought we were talking about Mahira's portrayal of Falak?

and if you find Mikaal ugly & bad of an actor..that's fine, Likewise, I fine Mahira falling flat in this drama while crying & acting bubbly thus far.

Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago