Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ninnz91

Great post!
the members in this forum should read it and try to take in as much as possible!
I mean you said it all!

Thank you babe! ๐Ÿ˜Š
-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gururockss

edited

must say samy dear it was a much needed post we needed some one to do it
thanx for the awesome post
i agree with amu that sam said it all so nothing left for us to say but phir bhi main yahi kehna chahonge that we came to this forum to enjoy our time and have fun and make new friends and interact with fans of different celebrities but unfortunately it hasnt happened yet
let s hope for a better future and a peaceful forum

At bold...Me too ana...๐Ÿ˜ณ
gururockss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AmeTz

At bold...Me too ana...๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes amu dear
me to wahi soch k aye thi but...
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u just nailed it...!!!
much needed post at this crucial state of the forum...
its just 2nd week... way to go JDJ forum...

btw sammy... its utterly ur teachers badluck that they cant take the best out of you...
u should show ur jhalak to ur teachers also...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿคฃ I guess I will really die out of laughing although the topic was damn serious but your humurous traits never fails in making us fall out of our bed...
I just came for a lil refreshment...from my bogus books but U really made my day by your awesome post๐Ÿ‘
It was indeed a pleasure to read somethign by yon...n lenght is a cherry ont he top...I thoroughly enjoyed n loved what U meant to say some people really need to get a life...How I wish U could have given them some training sessiosn on humanity๐Ÿ˜†
N the diswashing story is I guess kahaani ghar ghar ki๐Ÿค—
or ab beta zara FF bhi update kardo ya gangster marr gaya๐Ÿ˜ก
423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: disha_Maan.GC

u just nailed it...!!!
much needed post at this crucial state of the forum...
its just 2nd week... way to go JDJ forum...

btw sammy... its utterly ur teachers badluck that they cant take the best out of you...
u should show ur jhalak to ur teachers also...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you! 2 weeks only? Here I thought that months have gone past. It usually takes at least a year to fuel up the feuds and online battles. I think JDJ set a new standard to immediate wars. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You are so smart. I was thinking the same! My teachers seriously do not know how badly they are missing out on my amazing brain cells! ๐Ÿ˜†

TinkerBella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good one sammy just love ur post ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely And really needed poast๐Ÿ‘yaar Thank you soo much ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan_cute19

<font color="#cc0000">๐ŸคฃI guess I will really die out of laughing although the topic was damn serious but your humurous traits never fails in making us fall out of our bed...

</div></font><div><font color="#cc0000">I just came for a lil refreshment...from my bogus books but U really made my day by your awesome post๐Ÿ‘</font>
<font color="#cc0000">It was indeed a pleasure to read somethign by yon...n lenght is a cherry ont he top...I thoroughly enjoyed n loved what U meant to say some people really need to get a life...How I wish U could have given them some training sessiosn on humanity๐Ÿ˜†</font>
<font color="#cc0000">N the diswashing story is I guess kahaani ghar ghar ki๐Ÿค—</font>
<font color="#cc0000">or ab beta zara FF bhi update kardo ya gangster marr gaya๐Ÿ˜ก</font>

Haha thanks! Glad my post humoured you despite my attempt of keeping it serious. Ahh the FF, I will update it soon. :)
423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONOMAKTER1

Good one sammy just love ur post ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you dear ๐Ÿ˜Š. I also came across your post and loved the way you peacefully sorted out your issues with the other members. Kuddos to you!