laiba4evs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the link
It looks fab
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONOMAKTER1

Thankx😳 u know what i like my name my friends also call me sonu monu tonu😆 no arguement further u can post your opinion whatever u want every body have the r8 yar and my sis always tell me don't argue with people if u don't like someone than ignore them😊

kitni pyaari baatey karti hai 😉
TinkerBella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: V.I.P

No, I don't have any issue with you. You can argue as much as you want..and please don't say sorry 😃
Yes everyone has a different opinion..and i think best is to digest it instead of attacking the person.. - your love for GC is understandable but still I would suggest you that it's not worth it in terms of you can't be fighting with members for him. arguing debating is fine but when one drops to a level where he uses words like bitch is totally disgusting. for who? for a celeb? a celeb who isn't even aware of our existance? nah. not worth it. just a suggestion.. not an order .
so yeah, glad u liked sonu monu shonu. jab bhi tum par pyar ayega, i will call u sonu monu shonu. 😊

i understand kya karu yar i still behave like a baby 😛 my parents always tell me sonu grow up u still behave like baby bcs don't know how to talk with people i am full of life only want to enjoy my life fully never like any rule and regulation😆 . u can post whatever u want i am not stoping u sachi muchi😳 first i also use bad lang but my fb di give me threat ki if i ever use any bad lang than she never gona talk with me again and i love my di so much and don't want to lose her thats way try to change myself hehehe😆. love u bye hope u again call me with this name i like it 😳...
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice segment, thanks for posting, waiting to see the performance, good luck to Shampa and Gurmeet!
605921 thumbnail

i understand kya karu yar i still behave like a baby 😛 my parents always tell me sonu grow up u still behave like baby bcs don't know how to talk with people i am full of life only want to enjoy my life fully never like any rule and regulation😆 . u can post whatever u want i am not stoping u sachi muchi😳 first i also use bad lang but my fb di give me threat ki if i ever use any bad lang than she never gona talk with me again and i love my di so much and don't want to lose her thats way try to change myself hehehe😆. love u bye hope u again call me with this name i like it 😳...

chalo ends well all well 👏 😆😆😆
Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 12 years ago
TinkerBella thumbnail

Originally posted by: laiba4evs

Thanks for the link

It looks fab

u welcome😳
TinkerBella thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashish 1322

Nice segment, thanks for posting, waiting to see the performance, good luck to Shampa and Gurmeet!

me also waiting😍
707763 thumbnail

Oh, I'm sure you are a good person but unfortunately, in bad influence. But anything can change, now that I'm here 🤗
TC byees Embarrassed
TinkerBella thumbnail

Originally posted by: V.I.P

Oh, I'm sure you are a good person but unfortunately, in bad influence. But anything can change, now that I'm here 🤗
TC byees 😳

Thankx Bye And love you loadsss😳 and promise never try to stop u can post anything what u feel r8 and wrong😊
605921 thumbnail

Thankx Bye And love you loadsss😳 and promise never try to stop u can post anything what u feel r8 and wrong😊

shukar yaar kisi ko to samjh ma aya 👍🏼