Edited by SONOMAKTER1 - 12 years ago
707763 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
And... the Spam of the year awards goes to Sonu Monu Shonu ๐Ÿ‘
Free Award Ribbon Clipart
605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PichalPeri-

khayalii pulao.. abhi performance hui nhi aur awesome awesome kehna strt kardiya... huh

๐Ÿคฃ sahi kaha
TinkerBella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: V.I.P

Thankx๐Ÿ˜ณ u know what i like my name my friends also call me sonu monu tonu๐Ÿ˜† no arguement further u can post your opinion whatever u want every body have the r8 yar and my sis always tell me don't argue with people if u don't like someone than ignore them๐Ÿ˜Š
707763 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONOMAKTER1

Thankx๐Ÿ˜ณ u know what i like my name my friends also call me sonu monu tonu๐Ÿ˜† no arguement further u can post your opinion whatever u want every body have the r8 yar and my sis always tell me don't argue with people if u don't like someone than ignore them๐Ÿ˜Š

Your welcome.
Why are you assuming that I don't like you?
TinkerBella thumbnail
and also i know u guys are elder than me i am 20 so don't want to argue with anyone sachi bolu v.i.p i know u are tunting me ๐Ÿ˜† but i like it when u call me sonu monu shonu๐Ÿ˜ณ thankx again๐Ÿ˜ณ
TinkerBella thumbnail

Your welcome.
Why are you assuming that I don't like you?

i just thought u don't like me bcs i argue with u also na sorry ๐Ÿ˜” mujha pahela hi samajna tha ki everybody have diff opinion ๐Ÿ˜† kya karu yar if we like someone than can't tolarate their insult/bashing๐Ÿ˜›
707763 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONOMAKTER1

i just thought u don't like me bcs i argue with u also na sorry ๐Ÿ˜” mujha pahela hi samajna tha ki everybody have diff opinion ๐Ÿ˜† kya karu yar if we like someone than can't tolarate their insult/bashing๐Ÿ˜›

No, I don't have any issue with you. You can argue as much as you want..and please don't say sorry ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yes everyone has a different opinion..and i think best is to digest it instead of attacking the person.. - your love for GC is understandable but still I would suggest you that it's not worth it in terms of you can't be fighting with members for him. arguing debating is fine but when one drops to a level where he uses words like bitch is totally disgusting. for who? for a celeb? a celeb who isn't even aware of our existance? nah. not worth it. just a suggestion.. not an order .
so yeah, glad u liked sonu monu shonu. jab bhi tum par pyar ayega, i will call u sonu monu shonu. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by V.I.P - 12 years ago
605921 thumbnail

No, I don't have any issue with you. You can argue as much as you want..and please don't say sorry ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yes everyone has a different opinion..and i think best is to digest it instead of attacking the person.. - your love for GC is understandable but still I would suggest you that it's not worth it in terms of you can't be fighting with members for him. arguing debating is fine but when one drops to a level where he uses words like bitch is totally disgusting. for who? for a celeb? a celeb who isn't even aware of our existance? nah. not worth it. just a suggestion.. not an order .
so yeah, glad u liked sonu monu shonu. jab bhi tum par pyar ayega, i will call u sonu monu shonu. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ agree with u VIP
Great Post
686375 thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ

Word Count: 1