Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
dislike him and his movies. The reason why housefull 2 must have become a hit is bcoz sequels are doing well in Bollywood and so all the directors are just making sequels whether the original needs it or not. If the movie had some other title it would probably had flopped just like the other Akki movies 😆
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i guess he's just playing it safe with his formula..

- get some big stars in the movie
- have some really good locations, designer clothes for stars too
- lots of comedy (ya sometimes the comedy in his movies is vulgar but i guess if many people are still watching it..then it shows that people dont mind watching such comedies)
- get some good music too

and there his movie is a hit!!!

now what is lacking in the above is a good script..but then if a movie is declared a hit... who cares about a script/story?

lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
His movies are like when a political party wins an election, and you're like W*F happened? I didn't vote for that party and neither did anyone I know. Who the heck voted then?

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I only liked Heyy Babyy, Housefull was crap but Ritesh/Akki/Boman scenes were hilarious
686824 thumbnail
Slapstick is a genre that does not get any respect, his movies are pure slapstick comedies and they are guilty pleasures of masses. You won't find that many saying that they love his movies..but still a lot of people do end up watching them.. I am not really fond of his movies.. but slaptick comedies in general are great stress busters and i do love watching them.