Want Aamir to vote for me on Jhalak:Darsheel - TOI

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Want Aamir to vote for me on Jhalak: Darsheel Safary - TOI article

Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa (season 5) on Colors TV entering its third week, tension is mounting high as eliminations are round the corner.

Everyone is voting for their favourite stars and contestants are surely feeling the heat. But child actor (teenager now) Darsheel Safary has nothing to worry, atleast for a few weeks.
This star dancer, who scored a total of 26 points in the first week, raised the bar high by bagging a total of 27 points in week 2. Darsheel, who is in the 10th standard, is working very hard to balance his studies and dance rehearsals. And what gives this teen artist an absolute high is being appreciated for his work. Darsheel, who has worked with Aamir Khan in his directorial debut ( Taare Zameen Par), is sincerely hoping that the superstar votes for his performances on Jhalak.

Says Darsheel, "I hope Aamir uncle supports me. I was his favourite superhero (for
Zokkomon). He's my guru and without his support, I wouldn't be here. For Taare Zameen Par, he would call me before the shot and give me his suggestions. He even calls on my birthday to wish me. Maybe dad has told him about Jhalaak and I hope he votes for all my performances".

Don't know about Aamir Darsheel, but the whole nation will surely vote for the season's youngest contestant! Continue to burn the dance floor!

Link :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Want-Aamir-to-vote-for-me-on-Jhalak-Darsheel-Safary/articleshow/14426297.cms
Edited by Udhay - 12 years ago