Savia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So I found it a little funny and ironic that Karan Johar told Punit and Shibani about making entertainment of others persona peoples life- while he does that in his show "koffee with karan" all the time. ( which show by the way..I like and watch all the time, since stars are so candid)

I am not sure they should have taken that approach, but I think they went with an interpretation and their dance was very good. May be they should not have done it- its interfering in other people's life.

But still its ironic that Karan Johar pointed it out, not that he was wrong either in doing so. He has the complete right to say that they were wrong, and he did not like the interpratation.

Life is Ironic I guess.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
KWK is a gossip show.. and what he meant was that they were giving a tribute to the cinema not the actor's personal lives..
atria thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They are two different things, one is meant to be a catty talk show, while the other is a dance performance celebrating 100 yers of hindi cinema. I found his point quite correct. The other problem with Punit and Shivani was that the floor dancing portion simply didn't work, it was a clear mistake on Punit's part. Other than that, they did dance very well, I think they have potential to do better.
Savia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Perhaps...But I felt they captured the emotions of the movie well in their own interpretation...but I can totally see that they were offensive to some people..and I get that too. But I just thought that Karan's score was a little harsh on them. But thats my opinion.

but yeah the floor segment was a little awkward and they can do better.