Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have to say now i am really sick of seeing Fawad and Mehreen sharing similar type of relation in every single drama
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
2 promos??
i just saw one n Loved it...

i hope Mehreen is good in this..
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sanam Saeed is so underrated as an actress..and half the time she's always playing the supporting actress...finally she gets the main lead and from the looks of it I think she has done great. Hope she gets her due as an actress with this drama. I loved her in Daam, Mera Naseeb & Mata e Jaan even though she was not the main female lead.
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want to seee the promos too, but haven't found them on youtube or the facebook fanpages for this drama yet. Anyone here has got a link????
Raindrops. thumbnail
http://vidpk.com/d/4/75920/Drama-Serial-Zindagi-Gulzar-Hai-on-Hum-Tv-Promo/

i found this one , there are actually two more one on kashaf and then there is one where zaroon asks kashaf her name and she replies churail 😆
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Sanam Saeed is so underrated as an actress..and half the time she's always playing the supporting actress...finally she gets the main lead and from the looks of it I think she has done great. Hope she gets her due as an actress with this drama. I loved her in Daam, Mera Naseeb & Mata e Jaan even though she was not the main female lead.

Yes lets hope she will get her big break from this show , she actually does theatre too and that experience actually shows in her performance
Some bits about her character are sort of similar to Mera Naseeb but then their are a lot more traits in character ...i think she will completely Rock it
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u sooo much for posting the promo:) Can't wait for this drama. Looks like they've made some changes from the novel. Zaroon is a singer;)
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

http://vidpk.com/d/4/75920/Drama-Serial-Zindagi-Gulzar-Hai-on-Hum-Tv-Promo/

i found this one , there are actually two more one on kashaf and then there is one where zaroon asks kashaf her name and she replies churail 😆

thanks! love this..please post the churail one too if you find it. 😆
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys,

http://www.hum.tv/live.php

Watch Hum Tv live online. They seem to show ZGH promo every break, I've seen 3 new promos so far- the one posted, Kashaf and her parents and the one with Zaroon+Kashaf.

Impatiently waiting for this show to start!!
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the link, Nida!! 😳 I haven't yet seen the one with Kashaf and her parents, or the churail one yet. 😆 But the other ones are really good! ❤️ I can't wait!!!