Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Zindagi Gulzar Hai Starts In October on Hum TV

Posted on Tuesday, September 25th, 2012 at 11:44 am and filed under Drama Reviews .

The Umera Ahmed official and ZGH facebook page have finally given a date for when the show will go on air, so all the Fawad Khan and Umera Ahmed fans in particular should have something to be truly ecstatic about because the wait will be over soon. The Umera Ahmed official page says it will start on the 26th and the ZGH page says it starts on 19th but in any case we know now that it will definitely be airing in October.

Zindagi Gulzar Hai is the story of Kashaf; the eldest daughter of an educated woman who works day in and day out as a teacher to bring up her three daughters all on her own. The mother loses all her self respect when her husband leaves her for an uneducated woman just because she bears him a son. Kashaf vows to restore her lost pride…by getting admission in the best university in the country and then shines as a civil servant.

She meets a guy in her university who she initially hates but this hatred is later turned into matrimony. When the guy gets to know the family up-close and personal, he acknowledges the struggle of a great mother for teaching values and respect to her children but due to her hard life she thinks that Allah does not love her. On other hand the boy has strong family background; he has a way with girls and is good looking. He forgets Allah while living his luxurious life. But once entered in practical life he realizes that he himself is a conservative person.

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

yeah I am with you Hina ... Hum tv any show can't be ended with even numbers ... So we ll have 4 more episode of SeZ ... !

I think 26Oct ko onair hoga ZGH ... !

Even number wali kya logic hai? 😆
Yeah ive noticed too
They end with odd numbers
Even YPNH just ended with 21 episodes 🤣
OnlyHope thumbnail
Beech ki bandi ho chor ke dono side ke bande
I don't know but Hum tv does that it always ended it's show with Odd Numbers ... so SeZ can't be ended with even No :P
Okay Guys Fawad Khan is not singing the OST of ZGH :/ it was a wrong news ... :/
OnlyHope thumbnail
Ab yeh kya bakwas hai...itna wait and ab yeh 😳
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shehriyar luks like Barun in that pic..thora sa :S
n yes Fari, YPNH ended todayyy
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I like Mehreen with Fawad here. Fawad looks adorable!

I don't know what all the fuss is about the other guy? I mean looks wise he seems average..or maybe since Fawad's in the pic aside him..lol..maybe it's the acting? if so then will have to see.
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ The other guy's actually really good looking..😆 can't say much about acting as he's playing the role of a mute in his other show!
Rabz, yeah..caught the last epi of that show today!