Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Sidra, YES, of course I remember you..our good old Humsafar wali humsafar ๐Ÿ˜†

I even see your VMs on YT, but am not too used to commenting on there! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Recently saw your Adi-Pankhuri VM which was fab!

hum sab humsafar wale humsafars hain ๐Ÿ˜†

gosh i am waiting for ZGH ... ashk isnt as engaging but it has picked up a little lately.

Any good paki shows you recommend... i have time these days but not really watching anything other than HJNH and scenes from akbari asghari lately ...
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ I only see SeZ and Mere Dard ko at the moment..Eagerly waiting for ZGH. Ashk, I couldn't get myself to watch past the first few minutes of the very 1st episode. That's how much I dislike it ๐Ÿ˜†
For Indians, those keep coming and going, depening on the current tracks! ๐Ÿ˜† ZGH shall re-unite a lot of us, I hope ๐Ÿ˜ณ
rehmaa thumbnail
Promos are ready , according to official page :P and will be airing in 2-3 days :P
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ from the past 2-3 years, they say theyd be airing promos in 2-3 days
to hell with them -_- and their lies :/
not expecting anything till the show ACTUALLY starts!

also, i hope FAK is there for the JPJ launch...
absala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Launch date has been announced as October 19.
๐Ÿ‘
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
jab show ki Pehli Epi lagni hogi tou mujhe bata dena๐Ÿ˜ต
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGG! Arooj from MDKJZM is in there too!?
i just saw a pic, Fawad, Shehryar [Arooj], Sanam โ˜บ๏ธ
Fawad-Arooj were discussin the script or sumthin...
ZGH on 26th Oct according to Umera ahmeds fb page!
I told you guys sez has 17 episodes! :P

The Umera Ahmed official and ZGH facebook page have finally given a date for when the show will go on air, so all the Fawad Khan and Umera Ahmed fans in particular should have something to be truly ecstatic about because the wait will be over soon. The Umera Ahmed official page says it will start on the 26th and the ZGH page says it starts on 19th but in any case we know now that it will definitely be airing in October.

Zindagi Gulzar Hai is the story of Kashaf; the eldest daughter of an educated woman who works day in and day out as a teacher to bring up her three daughters all on her own. The mother loses all her self respect when her husband leaves her for an uneducated woman just because she bears him a son. Kashaf vows to restore her lost prideโ€ฆby getting admission in the best university in the country and then shines as a civil servant.

She meets a guy in her university who she initially hates but this hatred is later turned into matrimony. When the guy gets to know the family up-close and personal, he acknowledges the struggle of a great mother for teaching values and respect to her children but due to her hard life she thinks that Allah does not love her. On other hand the boy has strong family background; he has a way with girls and is good looking. He forgets Allah while living his luxurious life. But once entered in practical life he realizes that he himself is a conservative person.

Writer: Umera Ahmed
Director: Sultana Siddiqui

Cast: Fawad Khan, Sanam Saeed, Fawad Afzal Khan, Mehreen Raheel, Ayesha Omar,Samina Peerzada, Javed Shiekh, Hina K.Biyat.

All the fans have very high expectations from this show, let's hope it delivers.

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

jab show ki Pehli Epi lagni hogi tou mujhe bata dena๐Ÿ˜ต

mujhe bhi ๐Ÿ˜†...