Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
per why they do that if the show is done ???
@Reeno I think you didn't need to change the title till the promos ... Lolzzz Nazar lagayi humari khush ko ... 😔
Edited by Rock-Star - 12 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kab ayega ??
I think they will air it at prime time whenever they do
meow----- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Upcoming drama attractions

Posted on Friday, September 21st, 2012 at 6:57 pm and filed under Drama Reviews .

Although countless dramas are being made these days, there are some special projects, which the audiences eagerly wait for. These dramas feature either their favourite stars or are helmed by their favourite writers or directors. Here, we are given you a brief about upcoming big drama attractions.

Zindagi Gulzar Hai

There are multiple plusses working in favour of this project. It highlights the class differences in our society and is penned by Umera Ahmed, today's most sought after and top notch writer. It's based on her short story of same name and features the heat throb Fawad Afzal Khan who is paired opposite the rising talent Sanam Saeed. Sanam Saeed has already proven her mettle even in a small role in Daam and later on in Mera Naseeb and Mata-e-Jaan hai tu so no order fire works are expected from this couple this time. It will be a redeeming factor for Fawad whose current project Ashk hasn't found favour with the audiences. Last but not the least it marks the comeback of the supremely talented President of Hum Network i.e. Sultana Siddiqui. With so many creative, famous and intelligent people coming together, you can well imagine the kind of expectations associated with this project. It is expected to start once Shehr-e-Zaat ends on Hum TV.

absala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone!

I can't wait for ZGH to go on air.

Edited by absala - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no promo yet?!?!? .man, it's like we're waiting for a rocket to launch..where's this damn promo.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i dont know what their problem is.
Why did they make such a huge hype create then?
I dont think they have any plans of EVER launching this show! -_-
fools
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It will come out after SeZ
so depending on how many episodes of SeZ are left ...they will release promos three weeks before it ends
according to Umera's fb admin there were supposedly 15 episodes of SeZ but bad editing caused it to have 18
just hope ZGH does air when SeZ ends otherwise hum tv ki khair nahin.
Edited by --Nida-- - 12 years ago
Dont they always love to annoy us when it comes to our favourite show?!