|Zindagi Gulzar Hai#2| - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
But remember theyve added more characters! Maybe they have extended the story I guess
and as far as I remember they have twins in the show too right?!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah, that's what the poster had..or Idk 2 kids..not too sure about them being twins..I'll have to look at it again 😆

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
26 episodes? WHAAAT?

but Maat had 25 episodes too (I think?) & people loved it..although it did drag its story..I'm still hopeful that this drama will do good..can't wait. Glad it'll air this yr..Personally I like dramas that air towards the end of the yr..even though it pisses me off with all the school workload, but I still manage to catch dramas I like..not sure why. 😆
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail

^ That was the same with Humsafar...it aired in the last quarter and I had finals while it was on 😆 still never missed it!

I'm TOO hopeful from this show and I've a feeling it'll live upto my expectations, unlike SeZ 🤔
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I also think that this story can still be expanded more than SeZ , cause in the novel it had a few missing links and also towards the end there were no twist and turns so hopefully in the drama they must have added more to it.
I think they will drag Zaroon and Kashaf's initial fights though.
I am looking forward to their ego clash , it will be much more fun to see 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Umera Ahmed + Fawad Khan + Humtv can NOT possibly fail. lol

- All of Umera's scripts are liked by 98% of viewers..
- Fawad's the best thing to have happened to Pakistani television lately.. great actor..too cute to be ignored a bonus. 😍
- and it's Humtv with the Momina Duraid crew..they usually do well with their productions if not great.

Also..

Sanam Saeed's been on a good streak lately too..and she's a good actress..so I do think this drama will be liked but I just hope it personally doesn't let me down..if that makes sense. All in all..definitely the most awaited drama for me for the remaining of this yr.

Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Nida, I agree..there were no twists so I'm actually looking fwd to some of those in the drama. And yesss, their initial fights would be ultra adorable to see on screen..knowing they WILL patch up towards the end 😆
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If Zgh will begin when SeZ ends than it will most probably be around mid October
Edited by --Nida-- - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Yeah, that's what the poster had..or Idk 2 kids..not too sure about them being twins..I'll have to look at it again 😆

They were twins! Coz I remember the pic was a mirror reflection of them both...with the missing tooth 🤣

Originally posted by: --Nida--

If Zgh will begin when SeZ ends than it will most probably be around mid October

i dont think it will replace sez though, because it said it will air soon after sez😛

Can someone tell me was the novel maat same as the drama?! I mean novel mein bhi itne twists the or did they extend the story for the drama?