Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Size doesn't matter. I seen many fat people that can dance really good.
686375 thumbnail
gadesh acharya ye ek choreographer hai mostly govinda ko coreograph karta tha , evry body know govinda is a very good dancer ...size ,body , builtbody does not matter if u have that skills
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harpkaur

lolz agree wid u..Bharti is not only funny bt also a good dancer...but lotz of room to improve & hopefully she will do it

m sure Savio can teach her amazing stepz..hez good..

wishing both of dem all d very best

chakk de phateyyy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

bhati ko dil jeetna ata hai
ek_sweetladki thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All the contestants this season need tremendous improvement. I feel like tv show stars are strugling coz they have acting and rehearsal and it is difficult to balance time (like poor anandi was crying). The crickter and that VJ girl is busy trying to learn the language. The rest really needs to learn how to dance in the first place. Jhalak standards in my opinion has dropped...none of them are even decent dancers (or have extra ordinary concepts like the previous seasons). I was really excited with the panel of judges and the contestants but it has been little disappointing. None of them are like extra ordinary dancers that you want to watch their performance over and over. Hopefully with time this will change and some of them surprise us. (I am hopeful from Gurmeet, Gia, Pratyusha, Jayanti, Bharti, and even Sayant).
I really dont like Isha (something about her just bothers me so I dont really want her to win---please dont be upset and start a riot...this is just my opinion).
Edited by ek_sweetladki - 12 years ago
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
love 4 bharti,

in b-town everyone prefers 0 size, but bharti broke the record

not even bharti, sonakshi has also break the record of being a bit healthy as v all know her

this idea was brought by sallu in dabbang

there no need of 0 size like sonam kapoor ,
parheezGM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ek_sweetladki

All the contestants this season need tremendous improvement. I feel like tv show stars are strugling coz they have acting and rehearsal and it is difficult to balance time (like poor anandi was crying). The crickter and that VJ girl is busy trying to learn the language. The rest really needs to learn how to dance in the first place. Jhalak standards in my opinion has dropped...none of them are even decent dancers (or have extra ordinary concepts like the previous seasons). I was really excited with the panel of judges and the contestants but it has been little disappointing. None of them are like extra ordinary dancers that you want to watch their performance over and over. Hopefully with time this will change and some of them surprise us. (I am hopeful from Gurmeet, Gia, Pratyusha, Jayanti, Bharti, and even Sayant).

I really dont like Isha (something about her just bothers me so I dont really want her to win---please dont be upset and start a riot...this is just my opinion).

Thanks for bringing this up actually, u r right in a way. But it is still early days of the show so I am still quite optimistic. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I think that now we are so used to seeing such awesome stage shows that we expect nothing less than spectacular to take our breath away.
ek_sweetladki thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess you are right timepassTP it is just that none of the contenstants seem over the top and really eagar to try different things and prove themselves. It is just everyone stays within limits and do not explore there options.
I have a feeling the ordinary Sushil Kumar is going to be the winner because he really is the only one who seems to enjoy thoroughly and his acts are somewhat pleasing as well. Others are just so boring and even if they try different styles they make so many mistakes ๐Ÿ˜• Bharti does her typical trying to be funny in the act. Ravi Kishan does his always bhojpuri dance styles with songs like Dabangg, Isha she is trained dancer does great lifts and has good posture so most of her dance shows that...it is like no one is stepping out of their comfort zone. But I guess only time will tell how well these people do.
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bharti is too goo...I loved all her performances...they r so much entertaining...
roseheart11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is complete entertainment package and she is very cute...
a.kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I love Bharti and her spirit! I was actually looking fwd to seeing how she would pull this off when I saw the promos. She's doing very good...shes one of my top favs