Where size does matter!!!

parheezGM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
.In an industry where how your look is given the same importance as how talented u r, bharti has broken all rules in this category.

I actually cringed at the idea of her on the jhalak stage thinking that she was sporting but why her in dance show of all the things!

But I am happy to admit that I was wrong in thinking that, once again we learnt that you don't have to be thin or hot to be graceful. Grace comes in all sizes πŸ˜‰

Intact, the so called hottest couple on the show are quite stiff and her first dance was pretty awkward.

Bharti maybe fat but she is quite light on her feet. Wishing her and savio all the best and I am very excited in anticipation to know what they will come up with next.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lolz agree wid u..Bharti is not only funny bt also a good dancer...but lotz of room to improve & hopefully she will do it

m sure Savio can teach her amazing stepz..hez good..

wishing both of dem all d very best

chakk de phateyyyπŸ˜ƒ
Sarikakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on and preach on. She will be this race for long time BECOS of her entertaining talent. She is funny and has that aura of bringing ppl to her. Baki ke hawt looking dekhte rah jayenge and she will go up.

I was reading about her life and she is a true fighter. Her dad passed away when they were young and she has 2 more siblings to raise. Then she started comedy from Punjab where men are more into that field. Look at her now in few years she has taken over.

She will not give up so fast. I love her. Wish her the best.
Sarikakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
In this industry size does not matter but your attitude does.
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I never doubted that fat people couldnt dance, but I like bharat and she is one of the best in this show πŸ˜ƒ
..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

completely agree wid u...

i too was thinking ki wat will she do...but den wen i saw her i was actually shocked(in a gud way..!!)

she is fantastic...!!!πŸ˜ƒ

atria thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes she is nimble on her feet, has a sense of rhythm and is trying very hard. The problem will be for the choreo to create the right choreography for her. Already Savio was told off by Remo for not giving harder steps to her. She IS somewhat hampered by her body, she can't do very athletic moves like Isha, lifts would be difficult too. Its up to Savio to do choreography in such a way that she continues to look good, and the dance at least looks complicated, even if it isn't. She can go on for several weeks if that happens.
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Savio is a wonderful choreographer, I am sure they will come up with something really exciting. Way to go Bharati.
stressrelief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post and agree with you πŸ‘πŸΌ
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
initially i was skeptical in seeing her in a dance reality show..
but after seeing her performance i am rooting for her..

hope she does a great job and goes way ahead in this competition