Good selection of judges!!

parheezGM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I like this year's selection of judges. They are apt for the job and the best thing is that they are nautanki-free!! πŸ˜‰
They don't have to resort to any kind of drama to grab eyeballs, their achievements are enough to make others take them seriously.

KJo has no dancing skills but as a director who has made his own brand of cinema famous amongst the urban youth he is a refreshing change as a new judge for this show.

Madhuri is a dancing icon, though aging and her waistline increasing but she is a dream on the dance floor. Her smile radiant and her comments charming.

I saved the best for the last, Remo is the sweetest judge and such a fantastic dancer, so talented yet so humble. I am so glad he was brought in for the second year running!!

What do you think guys, please do comment. πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yesss, I too agree, very nice choice of judges, and btw, there's a new AT for remo, you can join der and discuss about our sweet remo😊
jayadavid247 thumbnail
Yes, very good selction of judges. I likes all the three and i'm admiring their comments...Really interesting to watch their comments. Good job.
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I respect remo the most. .

what i really wish is that instead of giving out marks one by one. . usually starting with Remo. .

I want them all to display thieir marks at the same time. . .

that will be more individualistic judging and mroe fair. . in my pov. .

they one by noe process puts me off, coz might influence those that havent given any judgement yet, or its like they are really poor at maths lol and need step by step addition sequences (overstaetment, just kidding)
Edited by Vinder90 - 12 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I garee with u.Selection of judges is good.No one is bias to anyone.They said now we want to see dancing that goes to crickter,comedy and ghazal.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
must say that kjo was a shocking yet pleasant surprise for me. i thought he'd ruin da show but he shocked me by his remarks. although he has no knowledge of dancing, he puts constructive criticism much more clearly even better than remo at times. he's much much much better than malaika arora who sucked last season

madhuri's finally giving fair comments without sugar coating much like last season but my fav has always been remo

so yeah im very pleased with da judges this time! my only complaint is they give away too many points to below average performances
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
remo is the best judge not only on jhalak but on television...he is totally sincere and dedicated towards his job...i watched him last season and this season too...sorry to say but i rarely found judges on JDJ pointing out mistakes in a dance performance unless its something which we all observed...but remo points out even small mistakes with his keen eyes...he completely get involved in the performance and point out the cons in the performance...he do praise the performers on their good points...but on pointing mistakes he do it in such a way that it become a tip cum advise to the contestants...he do not hesitate from pointing out from even the performance tagged great by his co-judges and also he give marks apt to it
parheezGM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

must say that kjo was a shocking yet pleasant surprise for me. i thought he'd ruin da show but he shocked me by his remarks. although he has no knowledge of dancing, he puts constructive criticism much more clearly even better than remo at times. he's much much much better than malaika arora who sucked last season

madhuri's finally giving fair comments without sugar coating much like last season but my fav has always been remo

so yeah im very pleased with da judges this time! my only complaint is they give away too many points to below average performances

Agreed, I don't think much of malaika either, as a judge or a performer.there is something about her that puts me off... Dunno what??πŸ˜•

I also think that it is good when the judges give their comments diplomatically becoz the contestants are celebrities afterall. I hated it when saroj khan would insult them so blatantly. I didn't think it was in good taste.