Gurmeet's New article ~ Regarding JDJ !!

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Gurmeet Choudhary: Debina gives me moral support for 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5'

:
Gurmeet Choudhary: Debina gives me moral support for 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5'
comments 0

The Punar Vivah actor is upbeat about improving his performances on the reality show

Gurmeet Choudhary has no spare time these days. He is busy shooting for Shashi Sumeet Productions' daily soap Punar Vivah on Zee and then rehearsing for his performances on Colors' Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5. Shooting for a daily soap is hectic by itself and the pressure only increases when you do a reality show at the same time. Gurmeet was aware of it but he accepted the offer because of his wife Debina.

Though it meant they will hardly have any time together, Debina, who is a dancer herself, urged Gurmeet to be a part of Jhalak and promised not to complain about his busy schedule. "When I was offered Jhalak I got very excited but at the same time I was also worried about time management. Debina and I get very little time together but my wife took the call and promised to dance with me while practising. She fully supported me which gave me the confidence to take it on. She is an excellent and fabulous dancer," said Gurmeet. Debina also promised to give him tips on his performances. Gurmeet is not willing to reveal what she has said so far, but says he is not worried about eliminations as he is in two pairs of good hands – Debina and his choreographer Shampa Sonathalia. "I got double lucky when I got Shampa as my partner and choreographer. She is an incredible dancer and I call her 'Guru ma'," he says. "I am not scared. My home minister Debina is present at almost all my rehearsals to give me moral support, so my final performance is the best I can do." With eliminations starting next week, we are sure Gurmeet's fans are keeping their fingers crossed that they will get to see more of their fave dancer. Can the two women behind Gurmeet's performances ensure that?

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/gurmeet-choudhary-debina-gives-me-moral-support-for-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-5/

-Varnita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing varni dear
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ahhh... Finally an explanation as to why his performances were soo bad!!!! My heartfelt condolences to Shampa 😆
Piya26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aww Sooo Sweet of Debina...SHe is really a Perfect Life Partener...Giving COmplete Moral and Physical Support to him !!!
Love her for This !!!

Dont Worry Gurmeet U r the Best for us...Give ur Best..DOnt care abt the Rest...Ramji will bless u...Lovve U Loadsss

Thanks for sharing Varniii
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for shareing dear he's soo cute And soo talented we all of his fans know h will win love you Gurmeet yaar
246851 thumbnail