..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Note: not meant to offend anyone...just in praise of remo...

remo have really impressed me a lot...he is a superb and amazing dancer...but this time its not his dancing which effected me but its his role that he is portraying on jhalak...remo is given one of the most important role on the show...he have to judge the contestants...a judge whose tips and decision can help one but at the same time can get someone down...and i can happily say that remo is the best judge not only on jhalak but on television...he is totally sincere and dedicated towards his job...i watched him last season and this season too...sorry to say but i rarely found judges on JDJ pointing out mistakes in a dance performance unless its something which we all observed...but remo points out even small mistakes with his keen eyes...he completely get involved in the performance and point out the cons in the performance...he do praise the performers on their good points...but on pointing mistakes he do it in such a way that it become a tip cum advise to the contestants...he do not hesitate from pointing out from even the performance tagged great by his co-judges and also he give marks apt to it...he have really impressed me lot...

Hatts Off Remo

do share ur views also
Edited by roopalgupta - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
guys do share ur views too
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey, I like Remo too!😳 He is a veery naaice and humble man! He is an awesome judge too! I love all his comments and the way he gives marks to the contestants! Last time, in DID, when they showed the video about him, on how he struggled when he was a child to be a dancer...I was very impressed! 😃 Seriously, HATS OFF to him😃

how come there's no Remo AT here?😲
ek_sweetladki thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree! Great post!! I am so impressed with his fair judgement and the comments he gives are true and honest and his scores represent that. Though sometimes I just think that is is weird he favors odd people...like Ravi Kishan (his act was vulgar and no dance at all...just him acting all strong) and he gave him good points?? That did not make any sense.
The other two judges are just good at buttering up things and saying sweet things and giving same scores. What Madhuri gives is what Karan gives majority of the time. Their comments are very similar as well...madhuri needs to get a little to the point and be stricter...this isnt a learn to dance show it is a who dances the best...I mean the performances have been really below the par...none have been really that you want to get up and say wow thats how one should dance, thats the concept to use. All of them have been average. Other dance songs like (Zara nach ke dikha, nach baliye...they have amazing choreography and concepts).
This is my personal opinion and not trying to create riots. Just stating how I feel.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Remo is a very good and tough judge...he's probably the only one on that panel who does strictly judge the dance...and yes he picks up even the smallest mistakes...that's why he often gives scores that are a point or so lower than the other celeb judges. He's also the judge the celeb dancers try hardest to please.
My only beef with him was in JDJ4...he let me down in terms of the scores he and the other judges gave to the 3 finalists...I won't name names but the 2 runner ups were clearly better than the declared winner...what can you do...in the end it is a show...and channel pressures are always there..
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well he has a keen eye for dancing...he knows where a person falters and where he pulls off a step extremely well...as far as his judging is concerned, from what I have seen of him in the last season, its not easy to go against a channels decision. You are bound by a contract with a channel, which you will have to abide else face its dire consequences...Very few can take the world head on...Its just the first 2 rounds for him, and given the level of dancing the contestants are at, I think he is doing a fine job...He might have to get a wee bit more stricter as the season progresses 😊
Edited by adigaag - 12 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzlingangsta

Hey, I like Remo too!😳 He is a veery naaice and humble man! He is an awesome judge too! I love all his comments and the way he gives marks to the contestants! Last time, in DID, when they showed the video about him, on how he struggled when he was a child to be a dancer...I was very impressed! 😃 Seriously, HATS OFF to him😃

how come there's no Remo AT here?😲

so true
he is not only humble but also supportive and motivating guy sincere towards his job

..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ek_sweetladki

I completely agree! Great post!! I am so impressed with his fair judgement and the comments he gives are true and honest and his scores represent that. Though sometimes I just think that is is weird he favors odd people...like Ravi Kishan (his act was vulgar and no dance at all...just him acting all strong) and he gave him good points?? That did not make any sense.

The other two judges are just good at buttering up things and saying sweet things and giving same scores. What Madhuri gives is what Karan gives majority of the time. Their comments are very similar as well...madhuri needs to get a little to the point and be stricter...this isnt a learn to dance show it is a who dances the best...I mean the performances have been really below the par...none have been really that you want to get up and say wow thats how one should dance, thats the concept to use. All of them have been average. Other dance songs like (Zara nach ke dikha, nach baliye...they have amazing choreography and concepts).
This is my personal opinion and not trying to create riots. Just stating how I feel.

so true
he give all fair judgement
the co-judges rarely point out cons but he is sincere with it
..Roopal.. thumbnail
@ ummesulaiman and adigaag

i agree completely
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So how come ther's no AT for him? Plz lets make onee!!!!!!!!!