Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bulls-eye

I don't see your pointπŸ˜›

If CINTAA revokes her membership, she can't work with any channel so that offer of 2 serials is worthless. Hope that point in the article is clear. So what will she get - 1 crore INR.

IF CINTAA revokes her membership

well, lets see who will let CINTAA abuse its power.
its a good thing Giaa is free from a such a disgusting PH.
if Giaa's behaviour was "unprofessional" than the PH is definitely being professional over here.
they have a replacement, Giaa has also probably payed her fines for breaching the contract.
now TRPS are falling, so PH feels they can abuse their power with the help of CINTAA to revoke Giaa's membership?
🀣
Mohabbateinn thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

she said she is not doing any show on colors.. and if she is.. God bless colors

I still feel she is silly.. what's the guarantee that she will get the same success she got in Saathiya that too without doing anything..πŸ˜•

🀣🀣
media will report anything, and people in the audience will believe anything. πŸ˜‰
there was also an article saying Giaa's being replaced.
now we have an article after some while saying PH is trying to revoke her membership.
maybe PH was not giving a pay raise to her even after 3 years of commitment, after 18 hour shoots daily, for 3 damn years.
anything is possible. making assumptions that success has hit her head is baseless.πŸ˜›

I do not believe that Saathiya made Giaa what she is--I believe Giaa and her execution of the role of Gopi Vaau is the foundation of SNS and its success.

aris22l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think it is unwise to draw conclusions on the basis of one article. We don't know what really happened since there are so many conflicting stories regarding this. At least Giaa came out and did some interviews. Start Plus and the Production house never made any statements to clarify the matter. The channel also keeps changing its story for the reasons of letting Giaa go.

What we know so far is initially Giaa approached her PH to do JDJ. There was a article back in May in which Rashmi Sharma (producer of SNS) was quoted as saying she had no problems with Giaa doing it. Giaa also said she had been asking for it for some time and the PH had told her she could finally do it this year as she was stopped from doing the comedy circus which Rucha, the second female lead in SNS did. At her PH's nod, she signed the contract with JDJ. Then there was an article where StarPlus objected to Giaa and all other actors's asking to participate in JDJ. All the actors backed out since their PH's advised them not to participate except for Giaa. I believe she was under the assumption that her PH was still with her. Then there was an article that SP and Colors had reached an agreement and signed some contract for the exchange of their artists in reality shows. This was all published in media articles. Giaa was quoted as being happy with the decision. There was also news that the SNS PH is developing a new show with Colors and Colors had warned the PH not to discourage Giaa from participating otherwise they will pull that show. Then, all of a sudden overnight, without any warning, Giaa was replaced with a new actress.
The PH may have played a game with Giaa, SP and Colors to save SNS and the new show with Colors. They let Giaa get fired by PH while keeping her in JDJ on Colors. It could also be after SP made agreements with Colors for exchange of their actors, they gave a nod to Giaa to go ahead with JDJ, but then, other PH's objected on behalf of their actors who were stopped from dancing in JDJ. SP feared a mutiny at their hands and fired Giaa to make an example out of her. No other actor will speak against them from now on.
Whatever SP's reasons were, they did it underhandedly behind closed doors without telling Giaa or the viewers. If Giaa was happily leaving SNS to join JDJ, why wouldn't she leave the show in a consistent manner with a forewarning by her, SP and the PH?
I have the following questions to ask:
1. Were the viewers' emotions considered at all when the replacement was made. Why did Star Plus not give a warning to the viewers in advance? They couldn't have made this decision and brought another actress overnight. Why was this done in an underhanded way to shock the viewers? Why didn't they call a press conference earlier to let everyone know?

2. The viewers would like to know what kind of unprofessional conduct (as claimed by SP at one point was done by Giaa Manek? If they level with the viewerw, they will understand.

3. Does SP/PH think we live in the dark ages where we can't separate reel life from real life. Giaa Manek has performed in several Star Plus shows and danced on filmy songs. She has appeared on award shows and shown in SBS/SBB segments in modern clothes. Did it affect her image then?

4. The character of Kokila (Rupal Patel) is promoting JDJ. She danced to cha cha cha. How does this not affect her character but it affects Giaa Manek's character?

5. The new actress played a negative side role in another serial before this. How did SP/PH think that image won't affect the current positive image of Gopi if Giaa's dance image was going to affect? Why this double standard?

6. If Giaa needed to be replaced, why wasn't a more suitable actress chosen for the role? The current actress has little acting abilities and doesn't suit the role at all. I feel this was done in a hurry to keep everyone in the dark.

7. Why the replacement wasn't done later or earlier at a more appropriate time when the story wasn't at such a crucial time?

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aris22l

I think it is unwise to draw conclusions on the basis of one article. We don't know what really happened since there are so many conflicting stories regarding this. At least Giaa came out and did some interviews. Start Plus and the Production house never made any statements to clarify the matter. The channel also keeps changing its story for the reasons of letting Giaa go.

What we know so far is initially Giaa approached her PH to do JDJ. There was a article back in May in which Rashmi Sharma (producer of SNS) was quoted as saying she had no problems with Giaa doing it. Giaa also said she had been asking for it for some time and the PH had told her she could finally do it this year as she was stopped from doing the comedy circus which Rucha, the second female lead in SNS did. At her PH's nod, she signed the contract with JDJ. Then there was an article where StarPlus objected to Giaa and all other actors's asking to participate in JDJ. All the actors backed out since their PH's advised them not to participate except for Giaa. I believe she was under the assumption that her PH was still with her. Then there was an article that SP and Colors had reached an agreement and signed some contract for the exchange of their artists in reality shows. This was all published in media articles. Giaa was quoted as being happy with the decision. There was also news that the SNS PH is developing a new show with Colors and Colors had warned the PH not to discourage Giaa from participating otherwise they will pull that show. Then, all of a sudden overnight, without any warning, Giaa was replaced with a new actress.
The PH may have played a game with Giaa, SP and Colors to save SNS and the new show with Colors. They let Giaa get fired by PH while keeping her in JDJ on Colors. It could also be after SP made agreements with Colors for exchange of their actors, they gave a nod to Giaa to go ahead with JDJ, but then, other PH's objected on behalf of their actors who were stopped from dancing in JDJ. SP feared a mutiny at their hands and fired Giaa to make an example out of her. No other actor will speak against them from now on.
Whatever SP's reasons were, they did it underhandedly behind closed doors without telling Giaa or the viewers. If Giaa was happily leaving SNS to join JDJ, why wouldn't she leave the show in a consistent manner with a forewarning by her, SP and the PH?
I have the following questions to ask:
1. Were the viewers' emotions considered at all when the replacement was made. Why did Star Plus not give a warning to the viewers in advance? They couldn't have made this decision and brought another actress overnight. Why was this done in an underhanded way to shock the viewers? Why didn't they call a press conference earlier to let everyone know?

2. The viewers would like to know what kind of unprofessional conduct (as claimed by SP at one point was done by Giaa Manek? If they level with the viewerw, they will understand.

3. Does SP/PH think we live in the dark ages where we can't separate reel life from real life. Giaa Manek has performed in several Star Plus shows and danced on filmy songs. She has appeared on award shows and shown in SBS/SBB segments in modern clothes. Did it affect her image then?

4. The character of Kokila (Rupal Patel) is promoting JDJ. She danced to cha cha cha. How does this not affect her character but it affects Giaa Manek's character?

5. The new actress played a negative side role in another serial before this. How did SP/PH think that image won't affect the current positive image of Gopi if Giaa's dance image was going to affect? Why this double standard?

6. If Giaa needed to be replaced, why wasn't a more suitable actress chosen for the role? The current actress has little acting abilities and doesn't suit the role at all. I feel this was done in a hurry to keep everyone in the dark.

7. Why the replacement wasn't done later or earlier at a more appropriate time when the story wasn't at such a crucial time?

It was too big for me to read but this left me stunned..

Jiaa is a very poor actress.. the same as the girl in the show right now.. But I have no clue how she acts because I have only seen like a 5 min acting of hers and Jiaa too.. I never watched Saathiya but even if I did switching the channels Jiaa made me cringe.. 🀒
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aris...brilliantly well said!!!πŸ‘
i completely agree with you.
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
@Chill Mahaul - IF you have never felt it was necessary to see SNS than I don't think you should be making all these judgements. Due to your bias, you are saying Giaa is a poor actress. However, her fan following, and success of SNS due to her -- is evident of the fact she is a damn gud actress.

33789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iloveall

arey GC ke saare so called criticism thread close ho gaye tho now on Gia!!!

Poor you

GC ke AT alaawa baake so-called fans waale bhi bandh ho gayeπŸ˜† Gia ka to kab se chal raha hai.. Look at the date of this thread, Just because your focus on GC has now gone down, you got time to come here?πŸ˜†
Edited by bulls-eye - 12 years ago
33789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nihira-fan

aris...brilliantly well said!!!πŸ‘

i completely agree with you.

can you please summarise the essay in 2 lines?
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think it is just a rumor that she has a Two show offer frm colors...Colors is a big channel and very well know its Gopi Bahu's charatcer which is hit not Gia πŸ˜‰ and even if she has Two show offers 1 Crore money is too much for her πŸ˜‰
yah but possible that this one offer is bigg boss
but then We will enjoy her in bigg boss for sure πŸ˜†
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

Star plus is so mean ,they are disowning this kid as she plundered their all property..

Question - is she going to turn as second Amar Upadhaya???πŸ˜†

i dont think so ...colour also a big channal n they support their actors , jiya n suraj ( that diya baati actor) dono ko show offer hua tha gia ne accept kiya but suraj ne refuse kar diya coz of contract with star , gia n suraj were the first choice but after suraj's refusal gurmeet ko liya gya ...
Edited by ANNMT - 12 years ago