Frequent Posters

Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@Dayan - 🀣 its ur ignorance speaking
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hina Khan was also approached for JDJ , she even said yes for the show then SP said they don't want them to do JDJ ...Hina took her name back right away ... bcz for her Yeh rishta , a show which made her what she is Today , was her priority

and taking panga witha big channel like SP is not a good decision career wise ...

Suppose Cintaa won't take action but now she can never be a part of any show related to SP ...suppose some producer wanna sign her ...but if this show is for SP she won't be able to do it ... she is in this field , she shld have not take panga with Magarmach

well with Hooka issue it was already cleared that Success has gone to her head... may be she thought she is bigger than a PH and Channel πŸ˜›
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
LMFAO -- So whats wrong with hookah? It's in every restaurant in India these days. Actors smoke, actors drink. If she does hookah, then SUCCESS has HIT HER HEAD? 🀣 --hypocrisy.

Why type of marginal thinking is this? Why was Ragini Khanna allowed to do JDJ then? πŸ‘

How can you assume that Giaa thought she is bigger than PH and SP? Sitting at home and judging is very easy --
Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 12 years ago
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow..looks like star plus & colors are at war..why punish jia in dis?

she left d show..so get over wid it..she wants 2 do d reality show den let her do it..itz her life

my personal advice 2 jia wud be...she shdnt hve left her show for JDJ..JDJ iz seasonal..itz on every year..if she cudnt do dis one..may b next one..for one reality show she shdnt hve let go off othr chances...d way shez being portrayed in d media iz nt so gud..dis way other channelz wudnt want to wrk wid her

but i hope everything works out for her...

Savia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Honestly she broke a contract- now she just has to sort of deal with the consequences. Its terrible that they are blowing it out of proportion, but still- if I am working on a contract- I make sure to read it and understand the repercussions if I break it, she should have too.
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
it was th clash of th titanic egos.
Jia thought she's bigger thn th show and tht SP wud buckle under her demands. she thought she was irreplacable. she knew she broke th contract but still hoped for a compramise. naive n ill-adviced she is.
SP and PH cudn't take it tht a starlet is challenging their power. thy ver th ones who creatd th "gopivahu", so thy wantd 2 have all th rights on her. she went aganist thm, thy made a exampl out of her.
in th end, its th poor fans who ver made bakras.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
such a silly girl.. she left her permanent serial for this temporary show.. what if she goes out in some episodes.. what is she left with then?
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
@Mahaul -- If she's eliminated in JDJ, Giaa is left with 1 crore INR, and the offer of 2 serials with Colors -- the toughest competitor for SP. Hope I made my point. πŸ˜›
Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 12 years ago
33789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vanshikaa-

@Mahaul -- If she's eliminated in JDJ, Giaa is left with 1 crore INR, and the offer of 2 serials with Colors -- the toughest competitor for SP. Hope I made my point. πŸ˜›

I don't see your pointπŸ˜›

If CINTAA revokes her membership, she can't work with any channel so that offer of 2 serials is worthless. Hope that point in the article is clear. So what will she get - 1 crore INR.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bulls-eye

I don't see your pointπŸ˜›

If CINTAA revokes her membership, she can't work with any channel so that offer of 2 serials is worthless. Hope that point in the article is clear. So what will she get - 1 crore INR.

she said she is not doing any show on colors.. and if she is.. God bless colors

I still feel she is silly.. what's the guarantee that she will get the same success she got in Saathiya that too without doing anything..πŸ˜•