Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: monaya_MS

The channels have prob.SP and colors r not in good terms.So SP has told the actors not to take part in JDJ.Even hina khan,sanaya ,was also got call but they refused.Gia should not have taken JDJ over SNS.She was doing very well in SNS.In JDJ how many round she will survive we do not know.

Regarding film SP don't have problem.This clearly shows channels prob.SP and colors.

i agree with u but gia did this to just progress with her
a actor keep on experimenting and gia can't stay sticked to one role all the time
she gave her full with dedication to gopi and now she want to show who gia is
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bechara Gia! Hope she comes out of this messs!!
33789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopalgupta

yes the fans maybe older but they must be having sense
gia is at very young age and just trying to progress further
if they are fan of gia then they will understand this and can only wish for their dear's good

They are not fans of Gia. They are fans of the character that the girl played. And that is very tough for people to differentiate. When I try telling this to my grandmother, my mother told me a story of how an old lady once slapped Arun Govil who played the role of Ram in Ramayan because he was drinking whiskey.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bulls-eye

They are not fans of Gia. They are fans of the character that the girl played. And that is very tough for people to differentiate. When I try telling this to my grandmother, my mother told me a story of how an old lady once slapped Arun Govil who played the role of Ram in Ramayan because he was drinking whiskey.

portraying ram is something different
its mytho and if they love gopi then i guess they will not bother what gia is doing except that
i mean i don't think they gonna turn to jhalak just for the sake of gia and media is not publishing something wrong about gia
33789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopalgupta

portraying ram is something different
its mytho and if they love gopi then i guess they will not bother what gia is doing except that
i mean i don't think they gonna turn to jhalak just for the sake of gia and media is not publishing something wrong about gia

You confuse me. So if someone plays Ram/Krishna they should not drink in real life?? Why the double standards? Extrapolating your logic, Giaa/Gopi should wear only saris.

You ask for older people to have more sense but you really need to sort out your own feelings and thoughts first. I guess this is impossible for fans but please open your eyes. Your idols are just humans and can make mistakes. Media is there to highlight these and add more masala. That does not mean every negative press is media being against X.

aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
poor gia... i feel really bad for this girl... maybe her decision to go against star plus wasn't very wise, but she really doesn't deserve this kind of treatment... how can some association decide if an actor should continue working in this industry or not? how can these people play with somebody's career in this manner? star plus is such a bully... actors should not allow these egomaniacal channel people to treat them like puppets... unfortunately no actor will support gia and risk their own careers... but seriously such bullying shouldn't be allowed!
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vinder90

Most issue swith PH and Star were cleared. .

and there were even reports where even the JDJ shooting dates were agreed. . .all was set. . then folowed overnight replacement. .

its simple. . Star, PH, CINTAA. . all wanting to set a example or harsh precedence as a warning to every other star/ whatever person in media industry to always danxce only to the tunes of the primary channel you are part of , and be a slave for life. . simples. .

damn those power abusers. . just want some attention. . trying to assert their dominance by cheap power use bullying

completely agree with the bold part... star plus is abusing it's power... they are acting like school yard bullies who trample people weaker than them to show power... now by involving CINTAA, they have proved to be cowards too... shame!
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I really don't think giaa chose jhalak over SNS. If she did then she would have left the shooting but she was doing the SNS shooting, even shot the next promo of the show but suddenly in one night star plus replaced her with new actress and shot the two episodes and the promo again. This shows that giaa didn't leave the show willingly. As a fan I don't feel betrayed because she has a personal life as well and she has the right to choose what she wants to do. She cannot restrict herself to one role for the fans sake as that can impact her future career. Sometimes good things comes from risk, who knows this decision is in some way great for her future. Wish her good luck
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its really her decision.
but its not like dancing and JDJ is a one time opportunity.
Damn! It comes every year! She could have waited and then
joined JDJ next season or something.
Very poor planning.
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
IMO, this is not a bad decision. Gia is in fact very smart.

For those of you cursing Gia's decision, and saying success has gotten to her head..then please. Her show has been garnering big bucks for SP for over 3 years, success was touching her feet ever since. Why all of a sudden this JDJ decision?

It has been reported that Colours has signed up Jia for another show, in addition to JDJ. And, by looking at SP -- it's a channel that is in fear of losing its position as number 1. From a 3.9 trps fell to 3.5 with the replacement.

With CINTAA giving these type of "dhamkis" to Giaa is highly unprofessional. This is merely an abuse of power to have their way. Instead of worrying for Giaa, you all should worry for CINTAA who has lost a diamond-like actress.

I do not worship any actor or actress, I merely respect them for their work. Giaa -- is a damn good actress, and someone who has talent is never out of work.