Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

OK, if you are not cryingπŸ˜ƒ , but seeing your emoctions it felt as you were really crying for her pathetic condition.πŸ˜‰. do you really feel she will get good offers ??😲

i hope she will get..πŸ˜ƒ
hridayh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When baraun and Nazim can do films,.then Why the actresses can;t do any SHOWS,..NOW again NAZIM is doing panjabi film,...What are they doing,..REPLACING him also,.
rvarier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think the reason SP did not want Gia to do the show was becoz the image of Gopi Vau is totally an anti thesis of the way the shw JDJ is projecting. She is wearing short dresses and dancing in a provocative fashion which is going against the image she is supposed to project.
The other actresses who did the show did not have a strong traditional bahu image like Ragini Khanna or Parul Chauhan.
33789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vinder90

i dont want to turn this into a ring a ring a roses type of argument game..

but before jumping to any conclusions its nice to know the backstory instead of critisicing without any evidence. .

Giaa had always made it clear that SNS was top priority and was always clear about her being able to manage both shows. .

ANd based on the JDJ contract it was most likely a bounded contract, so if back of .. severe concequences, + i SNS contract was on a rolling basis, and updated each time,., coz at one point all of SNS cast asked for a pay rise and contract ammended accordingly obviously. .

having to leave SNS was after loads of pressure for over a month + endless matters with the channel . . . the producer had also apparently told her not to do comedy circus , , and she also indicated her interest to do a dance reality show, , specifically JDJ when the offer came. .

so any person at that age, well majority wud take up the offer as soon as it comes. . just to get it out of the wya and start practising as early as possible. .

its a long story. . but best to check all the articles on her since the time all this madness started. . and also chekc out some of the news segments on this matter and how matters got out of hand. . if u are bothered . .

if not,. . well it feels rather bad when pple just post rubbish without even knowing the whole story. . and basing baseless connotations on that. .

no offence to anyone. . but just a small request be a bit understanding. .and do some research before you go into high level deep criticism spree.

Maybe I am jumping to conclusions based on the posted article as it clearly states that she had a contract with SNS that she broke.. You say it was a rolling contract and so I believe if she completed the running one before moving off, the Association could not do anything to her. JDJ contract being bound or rolling has no bearing in this case. People are giving their opinion based on what they have read and not giving 'high level deep criticism'.

Main thing that people are commenting on here is whether she did the right thing in choosing JDJ over SNS and whether it was worth all the trouble she is getting into. I believe that is a very good discussion and so there is no need for you to get offended in any manner or ask people to go read all articles published about her.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rvarier

I think the reason SP did not want Gia to do the show was becoz the image of Gopi Vau is totally an anti thesis of the way the shw JDJ is projecting. She is wearing short dresses and dancing in a provocative fashion which is going against the image she is supposed to project.

The other actresses who did the show did not have a strong traditional bahu image like Ragini Khanna or Parul Chauhan.

if this is so then it shows the cheap mentality of the SP
no actor can limit to one role
and this shows they consider her as their personal property
33789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmashetty

When baraun and Nazim can do films,.then Why the actresses can;t do any SHOWS,..NOW again NAZIM is doing panjabi film,...What are they doing,..REPLACING him also,.

SNS revolves around Gopi. Nazim is rarely seen and so it should not be tough for him to manage. In Gopi's case I am sure as her fans are trying to say matters were more complicated and so matter went out of hand and she had to make a choice.
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmashetty

well i don't think we should drag nazim or barun here
let us stay stick to gia
and i feel that gia dropped a life in the role of gopi and brought it to the top
she is the biggest USP and trp garner of SNS
SP are frustrated due to her denial to them
33789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopalgupta

if this is so then it shows the cheap mentality of the SP
no actor can limit to one role
and this shows they consider her as their personal property

Sorry it is not mentality of SP that needs to be challenged here. It is the mentality of the audience that SP is worried will reflect on their show's popularity. Being on IF you must have seen how fans very easily confuse reel and real life. SNS is in an even more precarious situation as fans are more older and so more conservative.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The channels have prob.SP and colors r not in good terms.So SP has told the actors not to take part in JDJ.Even hina khan,sanaya ,was also got call but they refused.Gia should not have taken JDJ over SNS.She was doing very well in SNS.In JDJ how many round she will survive we do not know.
Regarding film SP don't have problem.This clearly shows channels prob.SP and colors.
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bulls-eye

Sorry it is not mentality of SP that needs to be challenged here. It is the mentality of the audience that SP is worried will reflect on their show's popularity. Being on IF you must have seen how fans very easily confuse reel and real life. SNS is in an even more precarious situation as fans are more older and so more conservative.

yes the fans maybe older but they must be having sense
gia is at very young age and just trying to progress further
if they are fan of gia then they will understand this and can only wish for their dear's good