Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: stunninstar

Star plus never restricted any of their actor from participating on the show when it was aired on sony.. remember Ronit, parul , ragini .. all were part of JDJ.. The channel have issue with this channel.. thats why they are stopping them.. And Hina, Sanaya, Karan all were asked by JDJ ..but they refused when the channel stopped them.. as for them the show they are currently in and which made them a household name was more important.. so was it not a selfish attitude from Gia's side!

you know why not channel restricted any of those stars because they were agree to do their shows further staying in jdj also but Gia bluntly refused to be part of Sns further , dunno what went wrong with her that she did not feel like doing show any more ? may be she was not interested in story or other reason with production itself.. , Star plus stopped Hina , karan or others because channel must have felt as they also would quit their shows the way Gia done with SNS.. Well whatever Gia done was not good , she should have thought 10 times before making a decision to quit SNS show that helped her to get love from viewers ...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: bulls-eye

Yes, I dont understand why they made her quit (I dont think she would have opted to quit). Most likely egos acted upon both ends. It is as is she is guaranteed a win in JDJ which looks unlikely right now

@bold , what made you think she would not have opted to quit ???๐Ÿ˜† even i think she would not have opted to quit ; she wanted to do both shows but it's channel which might have bluntly said her to do only one that was simply SNS but she is no lesser than anyone , her response might have been - i would do JDJ also at any cost as it's my first dancing experienced show even if for that i had to quit SNS and eventually she done what she felt ...

most probably she quit SNS considering it i would definitely win title of this season this year . Gia is virtually kinda pretentious actress ..
Edited by ~Attractive~ - 12 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: bulls-eye

I have said this before elsewhere and say it again.. New Gopi vau knows she is a fraud and looks like a fraud in that role.. Her sharmaana makes me feel uske mann mein kuch to shaitaani chal rahi hai.. If they want to show Gopi vau is actually the most chalu thing who manipulates Rashi ben to do kalakari and get caught, then this is the best opportunity๐Ÿคฃ

if you don't mind i had not liked Gia as a Gopi either , she was super annoying too .. expression that she used to give never felt as are of Angst but always felt as these expression are constipated or else she is suffered from loose motion...๐Ÿ˜†

no offense to her fans ...

Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

hey though why are you crying for her ? she seems to be happy knowing this all going to happen with her further . i am waiting for that moment she will get evicted from show and then lets see where she goes ????๐Ÿ˜†

arey yaar..iam really not crying..iam jus acting like her who used to cry in her serial by using glycerine...๐Ÿ˜†
ya as per her performances no doubt she will soon will get evicted from the show..but i really wish her to find more good shows
33789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

if you don't mind i had not liked Gia as a Gopi either , she was super annoying too .. expression that she used to give never felt as are of Angst but always felt as these expression are constipated or else she is suffered from loose motion...๐Ÿ˜†

no offense to her fans ...

Giaa was no great shakes either.. As you said she always had that constipated look other than when she was happy (a rare emotion)..

She didnt realise that SNS fans were supporting for her character and not her acting. That is the mistake the Star Parivaar awards make in giving people like her best actress kind of awards. It is the script writer who should have got the award. Only when an actor brings forth or rises above the written word should he/she be given awards otherwise it will go to their heads like it did with Giaa
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indu.s

arey yaar..iam really not crying..iam jus acting like her who used to cry in her serial by using glycerine...๐Ÿ˜†
ya as per her performances no doubt she will soon will get evicted from the show..but i really wish her to find more good shows

OK, if you are not crying๐Ÿ˜ƒ , but seeing your emoctions it felt as you were really crying for her pathetic condition.๐Ÿ˜‰. do you really feel she will get good offers ??๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont want to turn this into a ring a ring a roses type of argument game..

but before jumping to any conclusions its nice to know the backstory instead of critisicing without any evidence. .

Giaa had always made it clear that SNS was top priority and was always clear about her being able to manage both shows. .

ANd based on the JDJ contract it was most likely a bounded contract, so if back of .. severe concequences, + i SNS contract was on a rolling basis, and updated each time,., coz at one point all of SNS cast asked for a pay rise and contract ammended accordingly obviously. .

having to leave SNS was after loads of pressure for over a month + endless matters with the channel . . . the producer had also apparently told her not to do comedy circus , , and she also indicated her interest to do a dance reality show, , specifically JDJ when the offer came. .

so any person at that age, well majority wud take up the offer as soon as it comes. . just to get it out of the wya and start practising as early as possible. .

its a long story. . but best to check all the articles on her since the time all this madness started. . and also chekc out some of the news segments on this matter and how matters got out of hand. . if u are bothered . .

if not,. . well it feels rather bad when pple just post rubbish without even knowing the whole story. . and basing baseless connotations on that. .

no offence to anyone. . but just a small request be a bit understanding. .and do some research before you go into high level deep criticism spree.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vinder90

i dont want to turn this into a ring a ring a roses type of argument game..

but before jumping to any conclusions its nice to know the backstory instead of critisicing without any evidence. .

Giaa had always made it clear that SNS was top priority and was always clear about her being able to manage both shows. .

ANd based on the JDJ contract it was most likely a bounded contract, so if back of .. severe concequences, + i SNS contract was on a rolling basis, and updated each time,., coz at one point all of SNS cast asked for a pay rise and contract ammended accordingly obviously. .

having to leave SNS was after loads of pressure for over a month + endless matters with the channel . . . the producer had also apparently told her not to do comedy circus , , and she also indicated her interest to do a dance reality show, , specifically JDJ when the offer came. .

so any person at that age, well majority wud take up the offer as soon as it comes. . just to get it out of the wya and start practising as early as possible. .

its a long story. . but best to check all the articles on her since the time all this madness started. . and also chekc out some of the news segments on this matter and how matters got out of hand. . if u are bothered . .

if not,. . well it feels rather bad when pple just post rubbish without even knowing the whole story. . and basing baseless connotations on that. .

no offence to anyone. . but just a small request be a bit understanding. .and do some research before you go into high level deep criticism spree.

in bold
pressure..
really??
who knows if that pressure was a publicity stunt or not real just to spread rumours..

Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

in bold
pressure..
really??
who knows if that pressure was a publicity stunt or not real just to spread rumours..

you can take it as you wish . . i wont force you to believe lol. . cant be asked. .
some pple just get along with the connotations and move on. . i have nothing against that,. .
but stated my stand as i cud and what i know and am certain of. . i have my reasons. .

Edited by Vinder90 - 12 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
we viewers were already angry with star plus and looks like star plus want to join our black list
they are giving her mental torture this way
she is a actor and actors do opt out for greater opportunities to showcase their talent