Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bulls-eye

lol i have not seen SNS with the new gopi bahu but i have seen this new gopi in another serial preeto...and she was chalu so i can imagine what she must be doing in SNS...😆

actually...did gopi quit the serial herself or was she forced by the channel? is it like she can only be in any one of them SNS or JDJ??😕

I believe she was forced to make a choice and i guess she made a bad choice...why would you leave something that made you famous in the first place? and i doubt she can win JDJ, her dance is not that good.

So, my instinct about new Gopi vau was correct.. Wrong characterisation😆 ya in that serial preeto..she used to steal cell phones and sell at her college and lied so many times to her family members...that is why she as the new gopi was kind of surprising! 😆
33789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DayanKiNani

yes ben i saw an epi got bored🥱it's still the same😆its still at the same position..dunno how?😲

Gia has nowhere to go as she has the unprofessional behaviour dhabba on her. She was good in that show. She should have stuck to her gopi vau role only...ekdum real gia public ko dikhane ke liye kuch din aur wait kar sakti thi chori😆SP people would have allowed her or maybe she could have waited till the show ends

Did you think serial would have reached anywhere? CVs ko bhi nahi pata kya karein.. Giaa hoti to use hi dikha dete.. Itni mushkil se Emji kehtithi ki episode khatam ho jaata tha.. Ab to Raashi hi show ko bacha sakti hai
33789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

I believe she was forced to make a choice and i guess she made a bad choice...why would you leave something that made you famous in the first place? and i doubt she can win JDJ, her dance is not that good.

Forget dance, if she had the personality to make people sit up and take note, that would have served the purpose

So, my instinct about new Gopi vau was correct.. Wrong characterisation😆 ya in that serial preeto..she used to steal cell phones and sell at her college and lied so many times to her family members...that is why she as the new gopi was kind of surprising! 😆

SNS PH should have explained her role more clearly. She still looks like she is eyeing everyone's cellphones😆

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if she was with the show for more than an year means she can quit the show any time.. normally production houses signs their hero, heroines for an year and continue to take them on afterwards.. i don't think her decision to participate in JDJ is a crime that channel treating her badly.. hope she comes out with flying colours.. there is no unprofessionalism involved here rather than channel is selfish to keep her for their own shows.. world is big, let her explore all the possibiliites at this young age.. Go jiaa go.. 👍🏼 ..
Edited by lats22 - 12 years ago
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Most issue swith PH and Star were cleared. .

and there were even reports where even the JDJ shooting dates were agreed. . .all was set. . then folowed overnight replacement. .

its simple. . Star, PH, CINTAA. . all wanting to set a example or harsh precedence as a warning to every other star/ whatever person in media industry to always danxce only to the tunes of the primary channel you are part of , and be a slave for life. . simples. .

damn those power abusers. . just want some attention. . trying to assert their dominance by cheap power use bullying
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

Indu ji , why are you crying for her who don't even cry for herself ..😆
AAsu ki kimat ko jano ...😆

uski dukh bhari kahani suni nahi jaa rahi hain mujhse Attractive ji😛😆
hai hai..kitni mushkiley hain hamari gopi bahu ke zindagi mein!!!! Cry😆
beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Selfishhh Girl deserved this even more than this...sooo happyyy !!😆😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
I dunno why she took this huge risk..! While i appreciate her courage.. but it was a very very.. self harming move...

There were rumors of other Star Plus leading ladies being approached but all backed out... sad for Giaa.. she is far too young n naive ...! Still best wishes for her..may she tide the storm n come out strong..
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes what Gia had did its really correct... she wants to build her career of her own... starplus ki naukarani thodi na hain Gia...they should give freeness to these actors and actresses to work for another shows
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Indu.s

uski dukh bhari kahani suni nahi jaa rahi hain mujhse Attractive ji😛😆
hai hai..kitni mushkiley hain hamari gopi bahu ke zindagi mein!!!! 😭😆

hey though why are you crying for her ? she seems to be happy knowing this all going to happen with her further . i am waiting for that moment she will get evicted from show and then lets see where she goes ????😆