Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

33789 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DayanKiNani

Yehi hota hain contract bina padhe sign karo toh😆bechari na ghar ki rahi na ghaat ki😆padhai likhai bhi to ki nahi hogi ki aagey ka guzara kar le..i guess now she needs to get back to college ASAP. Bhaago Gia bhaago

Kokilaben ne school bhijvaaya tha.. 😆And she was an inspiration for many young girls to go to school in India.. In sabse kuch nahi hota.. People need to use common sense as well
33789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

Of course channel seemingly is more irritated with kind of her selfish behavior , she quit show when it was getting interesting , you know after she quit show it sounds completely boring and that will cause lower trps and then channel will be even more irritated with Gia ,i doubt if channel suggests other channels not to cast her in their shows.😆

i recall When ronit roy participated in JDJ2 , he was doing three shows at same time, rather than quitting them he juggled time schedules for those and spared some time even for JDJ2.👏

Yes, I dont understand why they made her quit (I dont think she would have opted to quit). Most likely egos acted upon both ends. It is as is she is guaranteed a win in JDJ which looks unlikely right now
33789 thumbnail

ab waapis school jaake padhayi karni padegi bechari ko😭

Time ki to koi fikr nahi hogi
33789 thumbnail

even i don not watch it much though watch once in week , new Gopia sounds even more irritating..

I have said this before elsewhere and say it again.. New Gopi vau knows she is a fraud and looks like a fraud in that role.. Her sharmaana makes me feel uske mann mein kuch to shaitaani chal rahi hai.. If they want to show Gopi vau is actually the most chalu thing who manipulates Rashi ben to do kalakari and get caught, then this is the best opportunity🤣
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bulls-eye

I have said this before elsewhere and say it again.. New Gopi vau knows she is a fraud and looks like a fraud in that role.. Her sharmaana makes me feel uske mann mein kuch to shaitaani chal rahi hai.. If they want to show Gopi vau is actually the most chalu thing who manipulates Rashi ben to do kalakari and get caught, then this is the best opportunity🤣

lol i have not seen SNS with the new gopi bahu but i have seen this new gopi in another serial preeto...and she was chalu so i can imagine what she must be doing in SNS...😆

actually...did gopi quit the serial herself or was she forced by the channel? is it like she can only be in any one of them SNS or JDJ??😕

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gia is really a fool...sorry for all her fans...i've seen her dancing in jhalak but sorry guys she is not that good of a dancer...she is a newcomer...she should waited ...jhalak would be here n more reality shows but wat now..she lost her biggest role n i don't think she will win jhalak
33789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: march2011

gia is really a fool...sorry for all her fans...i've seen her dancing in jhalak but sorry guys she is not that good of a dancer...she is a newcomer...she should waited ...jhalak would be here n more reality shows but wat now..she lost her biggest role n i don't think she will win jhalak

Very true.. Who will remember her for taking part in JDJ? She is not a hatke participant (like Kishen, Rakhi, Raja, etc in BB) that people will take note of her.. SNS would have kept her in the public eye for sometime and Star or others would have signed her up. If she does not get good number of public votes, Colors also will not be interested in her. And she has lost the trust of others due to her unprofessional behaviour

This is not a Giaa 'bashing' post. Just my opinion.
33789 thumbnail

Lol her expressions suggest she was a ex-vamp😆

Did you finally see her?
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
QUOTE=bulls-eye]

even i don not watch it much though watch once in week , new Gopia sounds even more irritating..

😆😆
33789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

lol i have not seen SNS with the new gopi bahu but i have seen this new gopi in another serial preeto...and she was chalu so i can imagine what she must be doing in SNS...😆

actually...did gopi quit the serial herself or was she forced by the channel? is it like she can only be in any one of them SNS or JDJ??😕

I believe she was forced to make a choice

So, my instinct about new Gopi vau was correct.. Wrong characterisation😆