Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: cocojatti92

Agreed 😆I do not watch SNS but they had huge following

even i don not watch it much though watch once in week , new Gopia sounds even more irritating..
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree! I am big fan of saathiya and when you are under contract and going against it you are fighting with fire first you go against a house that made you a star then you stab them? Go star plus you deserve an actress who will stick with you and not leave you for a show that is o e for few weeks
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

even i don not watch it much though watch once in week , new Gopia sounds even more irritating..

😆😆 A lot of my friends and auntys say the same
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: A2ZV

What happened to Amar Upadhaya? I do not know that story...

Amar upadhays was that much popular as mihir as our Gia is as Gopi , he quit KYONKI ( through which he got immense popularity) just for doing some films , unfortunately his no movie worked out and neither did he got any show after that , if accidentally he got some shows got roles to do only for a month or two.. now you can see where is he ? after ages he was seen in big boss and ever since BIGG BOSS ended he disappeared yet again from screen😭.. but i miss him wholeheartedly because he was my fav as Mihir...

Edited by ~Attractive~ - 12 years ago
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Amar upadhays was that much popular as mihir as our Gia is as Gopi , he quit KYONKI ( through which he got immense popularity) just for doing some films , unfortunately his no movie worked out and neither did he got any show after that , if accidentally he got some shows got roles to do only for a month or two.. now you can see where is he ? after ages he was seen in big boss and ever since BIGG BOSS ended he disappeared yet again from screen😭.. but i miss him wholeheartedly because he was my fav as Mihir...

Thanks dear, but I hope history is not repeated this time. Star Plus and PH are taking this a bit too far. Other Star Plus actresses have done JDJ previously, so why restrict this girl. Lets see how the drama unfolds.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocojatti92

😆😆 A lot of my friends and auntys say the same

sahi kahete hai .lol😆
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indu.s

ohhh gopi bahu😭

Indu ji , why are you crying for her who don't even cry for herself ..😆
AAsu ki kimat ko jano ...😆
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Thanks dear, but I hope history is not repeated this time. Star Plus and PH are taking this a bit too far. Other Star Plus actresses have done JDJ previously, so why restrict this girl. Lets see how the drama unfolds.

Yeah history should not repeat , what i felt for Amar as a his fan , no fan of other celeb should feel that way because it seems too painful😭 , i also want him to be back on screen but it feels as something is still going wrong with him...
my conception says why is so much restriction with this girl? because she worked in such show that was one of the nest shows , if any best member goes away from that show will it be that way it was earlier ? nahi nah . considering it they are enraged with her...
stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dear..the issue is JDJ was airing on Sony at that time.. And they had no issues with Sony. But now JDJ is airing on Colors which is the main competitor for Star.. So they dont want colors to earn money and TRP's using an actress who shot to fame with their channel.. Its natural for any channel to think that way.. No one will want someone else earn the profit of their hardwork..so i support the channel. Gia should have stood with her channel and show which made her what she is now!
stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah history should not repeat , what i felt for Amar as a his fan , no fan of other celeb should feel that way because it seems too painful😭 , i also want him to be back on screen but it feels as something is still going wrong with him...
my conception says why is so much restriction with this girl? because she worked in such show that was one of the nest shows , if any best member goes away from that show will it be that way it was earlier ? nahi nah . considering it they are enraged with her...

Star plus never restricted any of their actor from participating on the show when it was aired on sony.. remember Ronit, parul , ragini .. all were part of JDJ.. The channel have issue with this channel.. thats why they are stopping them.. And Hina, Sanaya, Karan all were asked by JDJ ..but they refused when the channel stopped them.. as for them the show they are currently in and which made them a household name was more important.. so was it not a selfish attitude from Gia's side!