avnirao thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
we are with you giaa...love you,
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Hina Khan was also approached for JDJ , she even said yes for the show then SP said they don't want them to do JDJ ...Hina took her name back right away ... bcz for her Yeh rishta , a show which made her what she is Today , was her priority

and taking panga witha big channel like SP is not a good decision career wise ...

Suppose Cintaa won't take action but now she can never be a part of any show related to SP ...suppose some producer wanna sign her ...but if this show is for SP she won't be able to do it ... she is in this field , she shld have not take panga with Magarmach

well with Hooka issue it was already cleared that Success has gone to her head... may be she thought she is bigger than a PH and Channel 😛

sure she was smoking hooka with her mom really before making such comments read everything about the article and than comment what nonsence i have read for i dnt know how many pages. quiet frankly i think gia made the right decision leaving the show so what if she doesnt win this show as her fan i respect her decision to stand by her ideals. She never wanted to leave sns she was forced to she would have done both shows if she had the chance. that dumb baboons at SP headquarters idiots just allowed 1 of her male co-stars to be in a dance show and he probably had the same contract as her and they didnt tell him anything the same rule should have applied with gia. cnt wait for sns trps to go to 1 will be very happy
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is really irresponsible of her! She isn't even one of the stronger contestants, so there's doubt of her even having a chance to win. For that, she quit her show? Wow. Just Wow.
poshtho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaa,.i respect gia's decision,..and by the way she is not quit the show,,,colours forced her to quit,.so ,...now becoz,..of jhalak...she is household name again,..this timeher name is not gopi...AS gia,..she is brilliant,.love you.and all the best,.for your show,.👍🏼