Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
GIAA has MOVED ON!
SP has MOVED ON!

NOW, can WE ALL MOVE ON TOO!? PLEASE.
686375 thumbnail
i never knew jia has that much fan folowing n supportar on IF ...i alwayes thought only top 3 renker of IF have fans here , dont know y she is pechey in ranking
Mohabbateinn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANNMT

i never knew jia has that much fan folowing n supportar on IF ...i alwayes thought only top 3 renker of IF have fans here , dont know y she is pechey in ranking

ranking on IF has no meaning dear
its only the little phan girls on here who make it a do or die matter to increase ranks🀣
otherwise sensible fans dont care much, we appreciate actors, not kill ourselves in doing aartis over them πŸ˜›
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
STARPLUS is the worst channel of the world..Greedy Cheap and Low on Ethics...Channel...I m sure Giaa will be offered a show by COLORS now..Bcz she has enterd COLORS family now...AS every time Raggini Gives clarification to audience that Giaa has sacrificed a lot...This means now COLORS has soft corner for Giaa...I wish she enter some of their shows as cameo..
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
She was unprofessional. When you commit to a daily soap and abandon it the channel is going to react. She was under a contract and broke it. Personally I like Jia but I don't blame the channel either. Plus she broke my grand-ma's heart.πŸ˜†
Firebolt thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vanshikaa-

An example pertaining to SP --
When Sanaya Irani goes to award shows and parties, she wears these dresses -- aka so called "skimpy." IN FACT, these are events are aired by SP's own show -- SBS. 🀣 People who watch Khushi always in nice traditional suits, and sometimes sarees..now these same people are seeing her in knee high dresses, and strapless dresses. SO -- isn't KKGR's image being hampered then? OR is there some special exception by SP for Sanaya Irani. πŸ˜›

I find it really IRONIC -- SP is famous for depicting the inequalities/"realities" happening in Indian households till date. Maybe they should create a show one day that depicts the loopholes, and inequality happening in the world of hindi television. Too bad THOUGH because COLORS has already come up with one such unique show - AKA - Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.πŸ‘

Colors is like a big SLAP on SP's face. Colors is the only channel that I have faith in that can kick SP's ass. πŸ˜‰

I just randomly came to this forum and found this post *facepalm*

Since you are obviously biased let me put it into mild terms for you. Going to an award show dressed in a short dress is not the same thing as rubbing against each other on the dance floor . Sorry for the crude language. but it's true. I'm not questioning the show or what it stands for. I very much like it.

You made a long post with no real point. Congrats.

Edited by Firebolt - 12 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I feel colors must have promised her Big boss 6.. n they may have even asked her to make her exit from her SP show a big issue, that could b da reason why that 'i could have gone into coma' statement came!! πŸ˜†This ex bahu can gain lot of trps for BB 6!!! πŸ˜† People are cursing star plus but i guess da real player could be colors!!
Edited by Charu21 - 12 years ago
*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Giaa.prakruthi

Na Na.. You are not following this issue properly.. Star Plus declared it saying that decision of axing Giaa manek is purely PH decision...and one more.. the JDJ maker Viacom18, SNS PH is going to do a show with them. Viacom18 made it clear to SNS PH, if they don't allow Giaa to participate in JDJ.. they likely to drop from their future project.. so there iis pressure to PH from both SP and ViaCom18

and I want to make a note here.. Actors will have contract with only PH but not with channel.. even SP made it clear..

ok.. if we think SP doesn't have any problem then why sanaya,suraj DABH, Hina khan, and Karan every body dropped.. ?? make sense?? they have problem but this is not official or no where written in contracts, so they are escaping saying it is PH decision

well about Hina Khan.. didn't she know that exclusive clause made with SP before signing Jhalak.. when promo's about to aired.. she dropped, why is it happened?

there much story at background, which no body knows.. better we stop it here..

First of all let me explain to you that I dont follow Giaa or for that matter any other actor religiously. I just read the articles that gets posted on IF. From all the articles I have read it felt that the decision was by both the PH and star plus together. I have no idea abt the SNS PH doing a show with Viacom 18.

About the part in red.

Hina Khan, who is playing the main lead in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai was also approached for two reality shows but couldn't do them because the channel did not permit her. Says Hina, "Channels should understand that this is the only time we can earn money. Though there is a clause of exclusivity in our contracts, I think if we ask for permission, we should be allowed and if not, they should provide us a similar platform (reality shows)."

This made me feel that the exclusivity she was talking abt is with the channel. May be she is talking abt the show. May be they have signed they will do only one show at a time unless and otherwise accepted by the PH.

Of course SP has a problem. I never meant they are saints. In fact they are acting like bullies here. They have a huge war going on with colors after they took the screen awards from them. Both are fighting for the No. 1 position. They are taking every loophole possible to teach her a lesson.

I never took anyone's side. All I said that somewhere in her contract there is an exclusivity clause in her contract which allows Star plus or the PH to create immense lot of trouble for her. When you sign on a dotted line you have to accept the consequences.

The below article is very informative

Giaa Manek, better known as Gopi bahu from the serial Saath Nibhana Saathiya, has been replaced overnight thanks to her decision to participate in the upcoming dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa on a rival channel.

How The Drama Unfolded
Giaa signed up with Jhalak... some time ago, but was asked to opt out of it by the production house of her daily soap. Thematter was then taken to the Association of Motion Pictures & TV Programme Producers (AMPTPP), after which it went to the Cine & TV Artistes' Association (CINTAA). Members of CINTAA had a couple of meetings with Giaa, and their final decision was that the actress should quit the reality show. Says a source from the association, "Giaa tried to convince the association to let her do the reality show as well. But the fact is that she was under contract with her production house, according to which she could not do any other show while doing Saathiya. Also, they were of the opinion that Jhalak would have affected her image of a softspoken bahu in the serial. The channel felt it wasn't fair... she had became popular because of their show and now a rival channel was using her brand and image."

New Bahu Steps In
Giaa did not expect the channel to take such a hard stand, but it was difficult for her to quit Jhalak... too. Finally, when she did not budge, the channel decided to replace her for "unprofessional conduct and breach of contract", even though Giaa says she was the one who sent in her resignation. Now there's a new Gopi bahu on TV ' Devoleena Bhattacharjee, last seen in the serial Preeto. She told TOI, "I'm glad to get this opportunity. The role comes with huge responsibilities, and I will try my best to deliver on the expectations. I won't let anyone down."

Notice To Cintaa
A few days ago, Giaa sent a legal notice to CINTAA as she was unhappy with their decision asking her to quit Jhalak.... This step has annoyed the association. Says a member, "We look to resolve problems that are brought to us, and our decisions are binding on everyone. There's no legal standing, but it's usually accepted by actors, producers and channels. So, it was quite surprising to get a notice from an actor."

Actors And Contracts
Most daily soap actors participate in reality shows to make a quick buck. However, it all depends on the contracts they've signed with their production houses. Any breach in an inflexible contract can land them in trouble. A few years ago, Salil Ankola had to leave the Bigg Boss house after Ekta Kapoor's production house pulled him up for doing the reality show despite being under contract with them.

Roshni K Olivera & Neha Maheshwri Bhagat

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-06-08/tv/32123193_1_gopi-bahu-reality-show-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa

Can you please give me links of articles which say the PH is pushed by Viacom18 to make Giaa participate in JDJ. I would like to read it myself before making an opinion.

I don't like Giaa Manek as an actor that doesn't mean I am completely against her. I still feel that she could have been more patient and more oppurtunities would have come her way.😊

Edited by *mittu* - 12 years ago
Mohabbateinn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firebolt

I just randomly came to this forum and found this post *facepalm*

Since you are obviously biased let me put it into mild terms for you. Going to an award show dressed in a short dress is not the same thing as rubbing against each other on the dance floor . Sorry for the crude language. but it's true. I'm not questioning the show or what it stands for. I very much like it.

You made a long post with no real point. Congrats.

πŸ€£πŸ˜† OH I am biased eh? But, you are the one with the barun avvy πŸ€£πŸ€”

well, all the articles have stated the issue of skimpy dresses...

now what you are saying is that, wearing a short dress at an award show is NOT the same thing as rubbing against each other on the dance floor..

hmm so basically WHAT YOU have done is generalized JDJ as a show that has no real value..and you have just made a mockery of man respectable dance forms. congrats to you.

the issue is with the mentality. why have double standards? if you can wear short dresses alongside doing a tv show..why cant another actress do the same?

you only read the IPK part of my post because you feel overly protective about it.πŸ˜†πŸ‘

aaah well you are right -- barun and sanaya are already rubbing against each other in IPK itself🀣 so this explains ur thinking πŸ˜ƒand me too, sorry for the CRUDE language. after all IT IS TRUE 😳🀣

see what i did there ^πŸ˜›
Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 12 years ago
Firebolt thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vanshikaa-

πŸ€£πŸ˜† OH I am biased eh? But, you are the one with the barun avvy πŸ€£πŸ€”

hmm so basically WHAT YOU have done is generalized JDJ as a show that has no real value..and even a respectable dance forum like bharatnatyam would look like "rubbing against each other" πŸ€”
aaah well you are right -- barun and sanaya are already rubbing against each other in IPK itself🀣 so this explains ur thinking πŸ˜ƒand me too, sorry for the CRUDE language. IT IS TRUE 😳🀣

*sigh*
I saw the 'fox trot' and 'waltzing' and 'ramba'. I never criticized any of these dance forms. I'm an avid viewer of So you think you can dance and other such dance show. And i specifically stated that I was not judging the show. But some of the dance forms involve explicit touching. It's just a fact.

I called you biased because you specifically supported a show while bringing down another channel and it's actress. I on the other hand have neither mentioned any show nor any actor. Hon, before making accusations make sure you have some sort of sold case.

We are talking about Gopi Vahu and Jiaa. Let's stick to that. Jia acts in a very traditional show and If it was SP decision to cut her off, then there must be a reason for it. They are the highest rated TV channel and i'm pretty sure they know what they are doing better than you do.

As for you dig on my display pic and the actors which concern it, that show isn't SNS. So your argument is completely moot.

Stop acting juvenile and if you can reply without a sarcastic tone, please do.

Ta!