Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Thank u very much dear mod.. supporters should understand we dont hate their favorite celebrity but we also dont like them.. they should understand k in k favorite celebrities ko hate karke hum ko kuch fark nhi parega... and yes thank u so much for clearing that we r free to post our opinions but fans should understand that these r our opinions... they should not get hyper.. thanks 😊

😍..v good Mod...we respect u coz u knw hw to respect other's favourite 1nz😊i admire ur quality of treatig all fanz equallyπŸ‘
423728 thumbnail
The show was called 'Saath Nibhana Saathiya' and the heroine was the first to pack her bags and fly away when the first opportunity to escape was discovered. 🀣 The irony of it all.
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vinder90

i dont want to turn this into a ring a ring a roses type of argument game..

but before jumping to any conclusions its nice to know the backstory instead of critisicing without any evidence. .

Giaa had always made it clear that SNS was top priority and was always clear about her being able to manage both shows. .

ANd based on the JDJ contract it was most likely a bounded contract, so if back of .. severe concequences, + i SNS contract was on a rolling basis, and updated each time,., coz at one point all of SNS cast asked for a pay rise and contract ammended accordingly obviously. .

having to leave SNS was after loads of pressure for over a month + endless matters with the channel . . . the producer had also apparently told her not to do comedy circus , , and she also indicated her interest to do a dance reality show, , specifically JDJ when the offer came. .

so any person at that age, well majority wud take up the offer as soon as it comes. . just to get it out of the wya and start practising as early as possible. .

its a long story. . but best to check all the articles on her since the time all this madness started. . and also chekc out some of the news segments on this matter and how matters got out of hand. . if u are bothered . .

if not,. . well it feels rather bad when pple just post rubbish without even knowing the whole story. . and basing baseless connotations on that. .

no offence to anyone. . but just a small request be a bit understanding. .and do some research before you go into high level deep criticism spree.

πŸ‘Great post Vinder. THIS ^ is the most intellectual post I have read in this thread.πŸ‘ hats off !! people in this world take 2 seconds to make a judgement -- but very few people actually take out their time to do some research before they start posting rubbish on forums.
Mohabbateinn thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

I think it is just a rumor that she has a Two show offer frm colors...Colors is a big channel and very well know its Gopi Bahu's charatcer which is hit not Gia πŸ˜‰ and even if she has Two show offers 1 Crore money is too much for her πŸ˜‰

yah but possible that this one offer is bigg boss
but then We will enjoy her in bigg boss for sure πŸ˜†

^in the RED

1)The job of the CVs is to write the screenplay
2)The job of the director is to visualize the scene
3)The job of an actor is to EXECUTE both 1) and 2)

Why is Gia not a hit then? πŸ€”
If Akshar Kumar plays Raj Malhotra in Khiladi. Is the character of Raj Malhotra a hit, or is Akshay Kumar who played the role a hit ? 🀣

hope i made my point.

Mohabbateinn thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

There hasn't been any name calling, bashing the actor or discussing her personal Life. People are free to post their opinion. please respect other people's opinion.

JDJ DT.

Personal life.

does this ^ include the actor's PERSONAL decisions too ???

sooo basically,

🀣 it is OKAY to discuss Giaa's PERSONAL decisions -- but its NOT okay to discuss her PERSONAL life?

🀣

please explain the difference to me πŸ˜›
Mohabbateinn thumbnail

Originally posted by: DayanKiNani

Is she a kid? No. Then why should it be the parents duty to guide her? She can't depend on her parents for everything. she will have to take the decisions of her life by herself. Some may turn out to be good and some wrong. But then that's how she will learn the lessons of life. You can't expect your parents to do everything for you.

^in the red
🀣🀣

so if your not a kid anymore, the responsibility of a parent is over?
sorry to say -- your parents will always be your parents no matter how old you get.

there is no law book, no script in human history that reads the boundaries of parenting.
it is what we are taught since birth, and our inherent values that help us make decisions when we are older
but it doesn't mean your parents will take the back seat once you hit adulthood, and say go fend for your life -- you will fall, you will get hurt, people will give you taunts, but go ahead make that wrong decisions while i take the back seat. πŸ˜† till date i have never met any parent who wishes ill for their child.

🀣

the person who said her parents should've guided her is totally right IMO.

BUT, MAYBE they are supporting their daughter. who knows.

saying Giaa's decisions is bad or good is a personal choice. what this decision MEANS TO GIAA is a whole new story and THIS IS WHAT MATTERS. till then continue ur baseless assumptions.
Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 12 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Vanshikaa-

^in the RED

1)The job of the CVs is to write the screenplay
2)The job of the director is to visualize the scene
3)The job of an actor is to EXECUTE both 1) and 2)

Why is Gia not a hit then? πŸ€”
If Akshar Kumar plays Raj Malhotra in Khiladi. Is the character of Raj Malhotra a hit, or is Akshay Kumar who played the role a hit ? 🀣

hope i made my point.

vanshika there is a lots of difference between movie's characters and TV show characters

i can understand u r gia fan but this is how TV shows work ...more than actors its characters which work specially for the shows like SNS ... yes when they get replaced, audience find it hard to accept another face for the same character initially but eventually they accept it

amar Upadhaya was original Mihir of kiyunki Saas when show reached to the top , when he died in the show he was brought back on public demand ( first character who became alive frm deadπŸ˜† ) ...no one cld have imagined another actor for Mhir's role but it happened ... Rohit Roy very successfully replaced him and audience accepted him and same with so many other shows ... Pavitra rishta ko hi dekh lo manaav got replaced na

but there r few exceptions also like Sujal ... Sujal was popular bcz Rajeev played it ...when he was replaced show tanked

and Gia is no RajeevπŸ˜‰ ... infact no other TV actor cld have become Rajeev

now abt movies ... first of all its not fair to compare movies with shows bcz a movie ends in 3 hours while TV soaps run for years and years

abt ur Three points ...these points matter for movies or may be short series ... not for daily soaps where one track brings TRP another not then another track works then another does not ...
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Whatever Gia has chosen is her decision. Personally, I think she can do better than SNS and maybe she wanted to explore herself esp after like 3 years of working in the same show with almost no character growth. I don't think anything is wrong with that, the rest like all the technical contract thing I can't comment on because who knows what's true and what's not! People love spreading rumors and making controversies up like this!
Mohabbateinn thumbnail

Originally posted by: DayanKiNani

@bold and red
I hope you know the meaning of this word and if you do no need to shove your opinion down my throat. Just like you have an opinion I too have an opinion which is different from yours. Did I say parents duty is over when a kid grows up? No. and even if I do that's not any of your business. I hope I am clear.

🀣LMFAO. When did I say I am shoving my opinion down your throat?? OR are you trying to imply like the way you were shoving your view down shirjarocks throat??? 🀣

hmm adding 2 and 2?πŸ˜†

i know in a world of nearly 7 billion individuals, we are bound to have diverse views. i said IMO for a reason. its my opinion. im not representing anyone else's view. πŸ˜† there has been a lot of instigating, and hating going on in this forum and no one is naive here. It does not matter to me who has what beliefs -- what matters to me is the oppression of opinion. u say ur bit, i will say my bit. it really is simple as that.

questioning someone's level of intelligence or trying to find an ulterior motive in anybody's post is really easy - takes 1 second. but in this search for some secret khazana to burst at the other individual, we tend to forget that the post might just be as straight-forward as it is.

i wasnt aiming anything at you, i was responding to what you said about parenting. but if you feel i was saying it to you because you are the one who wrote the thing, i cant do much. totally respect your view, im not here to change anybody's thinking, just here to give my 2 cents.

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 12 years ago
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well put Vanshika, and frankly speaking why are we even judging or commenting on the contestant's personal choices about a different show in this forum! It's easy to criticize others (celebs)intelligence without learning all the facts or being put in their situation.