Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

I think it is just a rumor that she has a Two show offer frm colors...Colors is a big channel and very well know its Gopi Bahu's charatcer which is hit not Gia 😉 and even if she has Two show offers 1 Crore money is too much for her 😉

yah but possible that this one offer is bigg boss
but then We will enjoy her in bigg boss for sure 😆

haan haan big boss mein lao gia ko 😃

i need to see how she fights 😕
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

haan haan big boss mein lao gia ko 😃

i need to see how she fights 😕

🤣 🤣 🤣 hahahaha awesome nice nice idea.. please write petition please.. i want GIA in BB.. 😆 😆 lol we considered Sara Khan was too innocent but after BB4 her true colours reflected.. i want to see GIA in BB too 😃 i m sure when she will fight i will do nothing but laughing loudly 🤣
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

🤣 🤣 🤣 hahahaha awesome nice nice idea.. please write petition please.. i want GIA in BB.. 😆 😆 lol we considered Sara Khan was too innocent but after BB4 her true colours reflected.. i want to see GIA in BB too 😃 i m sure when she will fight i will do nothing but laughing loudly 🤣

🤣 u wnt understand how much i 😡 on her..
but i will rotfl

51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

🤣 u wnt understand how much i 😡 on her..
but i will rotfl

whether she laughs, cry or talks.. hansi mujhe hamesha hi aati he 🤣
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stunninstar

Dear..the issue is JDJ was airing on Sony at that time.. And they had no issues with Sony. But now JDJ is airing on Colors which is the main competitor for Star.. So they dont want colors to earn money and TRP's using an actress who shot to fame with their channel.. Its natural for any channel to think that way.. No one will want someone else earn the profit of their hardwork..so i support the channel. Gia should have stood with her channel and show which made her what she is now!

from this point of view channal also seems like very selfish may be that the reason gia ne bhi selfisht socha for her coz channal also thinking the same way only theirself
-GayabCat- thumbnail

whether she laughs, cry or talks.. hansi mujhe hamesha hi aati he 🤣

hansi itne aati hai, comedy circus join ker lo (Joke)
33789 thumbnail

🤣 True Sadhna bhabhi ka poori chaupat ho gaya once she went for BB.. Sab doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani ho gaya... I think she is in some show but dont hear much nauatnki from any fans who once would have died for their Sadhana bhabhi/Sara Khan.

Think Giaa will risk her reputation and go for BB??😆
Edited by bulls-eye - 12 years ago
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bulls-eye

🤣 True Sadhna bhabhi ka poori chaupat ho gaya once she went for BB.. Sab doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani ho gaya... I think she is in some show but dont hear much nauatnki from any fans who once would have died for their Sadhana bhabhi/Sara Khan.

Think Giaa will risk her reputation and go for BB??😆

She should go.. we need an entertainment 😃
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
why don't mods close this thread !!!! ????

#2 says instigation will not be tolerated.

So -- Idk what more of a wake up call mods need to close this thread ?? 😕