Jiaa Manek lands herself in bigger trouble

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Jiaa Manek lands herself in bigger trouble

After running into rough weather with CINTAA, 'Saath Nibhaana Saathiya' actress could well lose her membership with the association

June 25, 2012

Mumbai
Sonali Joshi Pitale

Looks like Jiaa Manek could well be the biggest loser after her decision to take part in the reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa has landed her in major trouble. The actress had quit a daily TV show, which had made her a household name, for this reality show.

Now her decision appears to have triggered the Cine and Television Artist Association (CINTAA) to cancel her membership. Plus, other members of the association may not even work with her anymore after this incident.

Breach of contract
Jiaa was under a contract with the production house of the TV show, according to which she was not allowed to do any other show without their consent. However, she gave her nod to the reality show against the producer's wishes. Later, they filed a complaint against her with the association for her unprofessional behaviour.

End of the road?
Now, apparently even CINTAA is not too happy with Jiaa's antics. Our source says, "They are thinking of cancelling her membership as well as ask the federation not to co-operate with her. If the association cancels her membership, Jiaa will not be able to continue her work. A decision will be taken at the next meeting." Jiaa says, "I cannot comment on this matter right now."

Buzz is that the channel has already paid a signing amount of R 1 crore to Jiaa and has even promised her two more shows. However, the actress rubbishes the claim and says, "I was shooting daily for my show when the reality show was offered to me. There is no question of signing more shows with them."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Star plus is so mean ,they are disowning this kid as she plundered their all property..

Question - is she going to turn as second Amar Upadhaya???πŸ˜†
Edited by ~Attractive~ - 12 years ago
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poor girl, hope she gets justice
33789 thumbnail
If there was a contract, she should have had the sense to understand the implications. She was too careless. And I think the PH got more irritated as she did not consult them.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: A2ZV

Poor girl, hope she gets justice

i don't think she will get , mere for one reality show she ditched that one which helped her to get limelight and won million hearts , i just should say how selfish she is ...
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
IDk,This girl could play gopi well but my god she is not that smart.She does dances well but why would u piss off a large fan following and ask votes based on the SNS problem she is having.Star plus gave her a lot also the fans love her so why ruin ur show for another show which is only going to be on 4-5monthsπŸ₯±
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

i don't think she will get , mere for one reality show she ditched that one which helped her to get limelight and won million hearts , i just should say how selfish she is ...

Agreed πŸ˜†I do not watch SNS but they had huge following
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

Star plus is so mean ,they are disowning this kid as she plundered their all property..

Question - is she going to turn as second Amar Upadhaya???πŸ˜†

What happened to Amar Upadhaya? I do not know that story...
stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she should not have gone against the channel and production house... she should have followed what her other co actors in star plus did and stick on with her original show.. sad!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: bulls-eye

If there was a contract, she should have had the sense to understand the implications. She was too careless. And I think the PH got more irritated as she did not consult them.

Of course channel seemingly is more irritated with kind of her selfish behavior , she quit show when it was getting interesting , you know after she quit show it sounds completely boring and that will cause lower trps and then channel will be even more irritated with Gia ,i doubt if channel suggests other channels not to cast her in their shows.πŸ˜†

i recall When ronit roy participated in JDJ2 , he was doing three shows at same time, rather than quitting them he juggled time schedules for those and spared some time even for JDJ2.πŸ‘