Frequent Posters

Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
They look nice together love BK.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
BK is very under rated.. it should be in top 7 and Syra has improved a lot since Mera naseeb
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I haven't started this drama yet, do plan to so. Is it really that good ChillMahaul? 😆

One thing I've noticed though is that Ahsan Khan looks cute with nearly all of his female costars...I gushed over him throughout Mata e Jaan as the character Adeel 😍..even when he was only 20% of the drama. 😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I haven't started this drama yet, do plan to so. Is it really that good ChillMahaul? 😆

One thing I've noticed though is that Ahsan Khan looks cute with nearly all of his female costars...I gushed over him throughout Mata e Jaan as the character Adeel 😍..even when he was only 20% of the drama. 😆

the serial is good.. I like it.. I love Syra and Ahsan they are beyond adorable.. cuteness personified..😆

I agree totally.. Ahsan is very good looking I guess he makes everyone with him look good.. but this pairing is very fresh, young and cute
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oo ur going to love Bk.Adeel is 98% in it 😆😆
Never liked Adeel that muck until Bk
cocojatti92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

BK is very under rated.. it should be in top 7 and Syra has improved a lot since Mera naseeb

It is very under rated. The story is great also the fact it gives a idea that America is not so great.It takes years maybe even generations for people to make it big. Then question of cultures pops in, which was well done. Every child of BK is different from each other 😆
Edited by cocojatti92 - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocojatti92

Oo ur going to love Bk.Adeel is 98% in it 😆😆
Never liked Adeel that muck until Bk

yeah I'm planning to start it soon. 😆

I started liking Ahsan Khan way more after Dastaan & Pani Jaisa Pyar..he has improved over the yrs & is a much actor now.
cocojatti92 thumbnail

yeah I'm planning to start it soon. 😆

I started liking Ahsan Khan way more after Dastaan & Pani Jaisa Pyar..he has improved over the yrs & is a much actor now.

I loved Pani Jaisa pyar Adeel was great in it 😆 But he was in the show for 15%
Edited by cocojatti92 - 12 years ago
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally loving them both in Bilqees Kaur. The way he is standing up for her in front of his mother and trying to protects her from their intentions. And how she totally not listening to him and paani pheroying over his efforts, haha. They are so cute and love their fights. Fresh pairing:)