khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
dnt know much...just love his honestly
parheezGM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I like him, however he is and so on... what you see is what you get, its fun watching him and seeing him talk and walk and anything...

He is def the entertainment value lol - and seems like a lovely guy, a genuine guy, he is here to enjoy himself and dance to however he can and the best as he can as well...

Oh same here!! He is so without guile and infact I find his honesty quite charming and very refreshing!! He doesn't have tact and I love it!!

postmodernist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love this guy's honesty! I watch him not for his dance but his simplicity! He makes me smile everytime I watch him! Love this guy so much! How can a guy be so tremendously funny and innocent at the same time! He is damn too endearing! I came to this forum just to post few words about him!
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
but i find him irritating 😆

eventhough this is a scripted reality show others look genuine when they talk but sushil deliberately dones his comedy cum honesty cum common man avatars...he is not what we see,i reckon...looks so unreal...(this is just my pov not to offend his fans)

wish he gets eliminated in next round 😎
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He is not going google eyed...falling all over the stars trying to make an impression...nice to have someone who is real!